134. SpongeBob's Last Stand

spongey37

Moby Dollar

Who thought this episode was a good episode?

10/8.5...

Yah, a decent episode to begin with...

Bugs Bunny

That Screwy Wabbit
It was good in some parts, but the rest was just bleh. I also kinda liked the first song, but the second song hurt my ears.

cwn

Porous Freak
What are you talking about? I liked all the songs in this episode.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I hate this episode! It seems like a season 6 episode! SpongeBob is so depressed (complete with droopy nose and everything), there is way too much damage done to the Krusty Krab and Bikini Bottom, and its just annoying and useless. They only made this episode so they could have a SpongeBob earth day episode, and they failed epically, IMO. The songs are terrible and annoying:

Ketchup bottle! Net and goggle! Toll booth! Rotten tooth! Freeway plan! Toast and jam! Mermaid Man! Garbage can! Citrus Fruit! Combat boot! Give a hoot! Gorilla suit! All we are trying to say is give jellyfish fields a chance!

Seriously, SpongeBob writers? I mean come on, my dog and 2-year old cousin could have written a better song :nono: This and "A Pal for Gary" are my least favorite Season 7 episodes. 3.9/10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I dunno, I like it. And, Ugly, the song is meant to be like that. It's a parody of "Give Peace A Chance." I thought it was pretty good for a cheap attempt at an Earth Day special.

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
It's decent. I like "STOP THE MADNESS!" and the pun on the word facts.
I also like how Plankton is linked with No Fun, Inc. 7.3/10.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I thought it was quite good.
smile.gif
I liked their parody of "Give Peace a Chance".
yes not to mention im a HUGE Beatle fan, So to here a parody of a John song was pretty good.

Not a good episode. I don't like really any of the songs. The whole plot is just another FernGully, Lorax, environmental-message movie, not done too well. A bit too, in-your-face, for my tastes.

4|10 Overall

Wasn't a fan of it. It was riddled with bad songs and Bikini Bottomites. Gosh, I hate them. They're double d's that don't even think about the world around them. Just oblivious. And come on, everyone agreeing with Plankton? I'm surprised Aaron Springer wrote this, because he wrote "F.U.N.", an episode where Plankton is hated by some Bikini Bottomites.
Only thing I really liked were the references to old episodes, such as "Krusty Krushers." There were some other OK moments, such as the corny accepting the "fax" joke.

Overall, I'm glad I didn't waste time from my 10th birthday 2 years ago watching this. :bleh: 5.9/10

I dunno, I like it. And, Ugly, the song is meant to be like that. It's a parody of "Give Peace A Chance." I thought it was pretty good for a cheap attempt at an Earth Day special.

The thing is with "Give Peace a Chance", the lyrics weren't just there to rhyme, they also made a point. In "Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance", they were just saying random things that rhymed.

Web Surfer

Banished
Not exactly terrible, but not even close to good. It just felt so cheesy and underwhelming, I couldn't even bare watching the whole thing. Thumbs down. 5/10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
OneHungryHippo said:
The thing is with "Give Peace a Chance", the lyrics weren't just there to rhyme, they also made a point. In "Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance", they were just saying random things that rhymed.
Well yeah, they were about recent events in John and Yoko's life. Baggism, for instance. In any case, I liked the song because it was a parody of one of my favorite musicians.

This episode is so underrated. I thought this episode was a great special. It's not bad as people says but there were some problems in this episode. First of all, I didn't like that nobody didn't care about Jellyfishing Fields. Second of all I didn't like that the cops arrested SpongeBob and Patrick because SpongeBob didn't have a sitar license. Also I didn't like that SpongeBob called Sandy "Sandy the squirrel". Also the ending was rushed but this episode was actually enjoyable. The songs in this episode are very underrated. I actually liked the songs. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like Plankton saying "I've been stealing your mail for the past five years", SpongeBob saying "Will you help me?", then Bikini Bottomies saying "No", SpongeBob saying "You're kidding right?" and then Bikini Bottomies saying "Yes" and a lot of Jellyfishes stinging Plankton. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It was a good special. I rate this episode 8/10.

Rihanna

Giant Clam
This is pretty underrated. It was a really great episode. I give it a 9/10

Back