12a. The Chaperone

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

I really like this episode.. mostly for everyone's favorite part, "Do the Sponge"
SpongeBob is really funny in this one and it's good Pearl episode too
I could sit down and watch SpongeBob do the sponge for hours... but of course I could never do it myself

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I've seen this episode SO MANY TIMES, it's not even funny. It has great humor, but the jokes have gotten a little old. Great plot. 6/10

This one was actually pretty funny. Pearl was sort of mean to SpongeBob. "But as far a disasters go, that was really fun!" I enjoyed that dummy gag, but doesn't that mean that we barely had any SpongeBob in this episode? :confused: Oh well, the best part was THE SPONGE! :dance:

8.3/10 :D

hfjs

This one was OK. The Sponge was the obvious highlight, but Pearl was a little too mean to the dummy.

It didn't really pick up until the second half. The Sponge is an amazng dance and definitely one of those things everyone seems to know about. Overall, an okay episode. 6.4/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Ever since I first saw this I thought the giant rolling apple was the funniest thing in the world. I don't really think so now, but that made this episode a highlight of the first season for me. 8/10.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
One of the better Pearl episodes. She was actually tolerable in this. The first half of the episode is somewhat bland, but the second half is where it picks up.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Even though this is not one of my favorites, its still good.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Spongetron Robotpants said:
Even though this is not one of my favorites, its still good.
Never mind what I said. This is one of my least favorite pre-movie episodes, besides The Sponge Who Could Fly and Musclebob Buffpants.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: The Chaperone

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. The dance was funny. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
"Do the Sponge" is excellent, but the rest of the episode is a little weak to me. It's probably mostly because I don't particularly care for Pearl. I don't dislike it, but it's one of the season's weaker episodes. 7.5/10.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
One of my least-favorite pre-movie episodes but it isn't bad. It had a couple of decent jokes but it felt kind of bland. Maybe I need to watch it again.

6.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode was HILARIOUS...I love it...NOT BORING AT ALL and everything runs smoothly ! Pearl's character's getting better at the end :) So sweet, a 10/10 , HILARIOUS and GOOD quotes, HILARIOUS scenes, great songs..nothing bad about this episode,.. :wub:

Back