09a. Nature Pants

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The hate for this episode makes no sense, it wasn't like the nudity was graphic, Patrick and SpongeBob were crying for legitimate reasons and it doesn't go on for too long, everyone loves Karate Choppers and he cries forever in that episode, people also forget this was one of the first episodes so he wasn't really attached to the Krusty Krab. As for the episode itself some bits like the opening, 11 minutes and SpongeBob's interactions with the jellyfish are quite funny and the ending is very sweet, I don't care what you guys think, this is a good episode to me.

8/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode is the MOST underrated episode EVER...Why do everyone hate it? Because of SpongeBob's dumb idea? Have you guys (I mean the guys that hate this episode) seen any post-movie episodes....count this dumb idea to the SpongeBob's stupidity on other seasons...
Anyways, this episode DOESN'T deserve this HATE...This episode is funny, with good quotes, boring at times...but still not bad for me...the ending was SWEET and funny respectively ...I will give it a 10! I wouldn't give it a 10 (I'd give it an 8.5/10) but this episode gets HATE that it DOESN'T deserves so yeah I am giving it a 10 so I can increase his rating..!

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
Why do people hate this episode so much? I for one love this episode, in fact, this is on my list of favorite episodes from season 1. What's funny about this episode is that Patrick literally wants to put SpongeBob in a jar, Squidward gives 11 minutes for SpongeBob to return, and SpongeBob living in the wild giving some funny reactions. What's also great about this episode is the backgrounds. They really did a good job with Jellyfish Fields. Look at the scenery.

It is just beautiful to see the underwater seascape, and all the beautiful colors. Sure it's boring but this is a pretty funny episodes and one of my favorite episode from season 1.

Final ranking: 8.9/10.0

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I thought this one was pretty good, the backgrounds are amazing and there were some funny moment and the ending was sweet

Grade: A

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: Patrick itchy!

Best Moment: Patrick chasing SpongeBob

G-Bag

Imitation Krab
Why does everyone tend to hate this episode? It was funny, you have to feel sorry for Patrick and besides, there were way worse old episodes such as All That Glitters or I'm With Stupid to name a few. Buzz to you

The Guy With the Computer said:
I don't like it at all. WORST PRE-MOVIE! 1.5/10
Eh, while I think I'm With Stupid is worse, I respect your opinion.

G-Bag said:
Why does everyone tend to hate this episode? It was funny, you have to feel sorry for Patrick and besides, there were way worse old episodes such as All That Glitters or I'm With Stupid to name a few. Buzz to you

Eh, while I think I'm With Stupid is worse, I respect your opinion.
My thoughts on this episode have changed slightly. I don't fully like it, but I do think it's okay, and there are a few pre-movie episodes that are worse.

That post perfectly summarizes how immature and strange I was on this website during my first year or so.

Lbrit17

Baby Clam
I have a question about this episode actually...why doesn't spongebob have a p*nis? I block it because I'm not sure of the language rules....I mean he's a male, is there a reason

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Lbrit17 said:
I have a question about this episode actually...why doesn't spongebob have a p*nis? I block it because I'm not sure of the language rules....I mean he's a male, is there a reason
Have you ever seen a sponge with one? (Outside of some kinky toy shop that probably exists somewhere)

More

VIP
Honest Slug said:
Have you ever seen a sponge with one? (Outside of some kinky toy shop that probably exists somewhere)
How about a tampon?

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
This wasn't an excellent episode but it definitely isn't bad. I thought it was pretty good and I think it gets too much hate. 8/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Just like Sandy's Rocket, I'm not really a fan of this episode either. It's just plain dull & boring, but I wouldn't call it a waste of 11 minutes just like some other episodes in the series. SpongeBob's character wasn't really interesting to look at in this episode and it wasn't funny to see Patrick crying in this episode. I don't really see people hating on this one, but I see people disliking it, but also liking it as well. There were some good parts like Squidward breaking the fourth wall, but that doesn't make the episode really good. At least other characters were likeable here, unlike in Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? where things are different in that episode. However, the ending was too predictable and not many things were interesting. Patrick trying to eat the Krabby Patty was a good piece of the episode as well, but still I didn't enjoy this one quite much. Possibly me least favorite Season 1 episode along with Sandy's Rocket, but this one was more boring. It lacked something important to make this episode really good, but I can say that it's plain average to me, especially for being a Season 1 episode.

Back