05b. Home Sweet Pineapple

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Home Sweet Pineapple

This episode was pretty good. It was funny and sad (almost like Dying for Pie). There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Very underrated episode considering its sister episode is HIGHLY overrated. I don't have much to say other than the fact that I enjoyed watching this episode. There's some solid gags like the gag where Patrick was like "SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS!!!!"

Episode Ranking: Good

SquiddlyPie

random gal
A really good episode but I remember being like 9 and crying at times because SpongeBob didn't have a house :xP: I like it though , I will give it an 8/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Very fun episode with some funny moments

Grade: A+

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: SPIDERS!!!

Best Moment: SpongeBob and Patrick making a pineapple

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
SPIDERS!!!! SPIDERS!!!!

This is a really great episode with many funny jokes and a very sweet and heartfelt ending. One of the best from season 1.

5/5

Here's an episode that was "so good", it was made again in a later season! But in all seriousness, this episode revolves around SpongeBob's house getting drunk by nematodes and having to find another way to live his life or he'll have to move back in with his parents. But his house eventually grows back, and everything's back to normal.

Airdate: August 14, 1999

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
It's an okay episode. I like the scene where SpongeBob tries to stay at Squidward's house. Patrick was kinda annoying and I didn't like how no one helped Squidward at the end. 8/10.

Pretty cool episode. I like what this episode did with the concept. It also gave me a few chuckles. I think it's decent.

Ranking so far:
1. Pizza Delivery (A+)
2. Plankton! (A)
3. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
4. Help Wanted (A)
5. Boating School (B)
6. Bubblestand (B)
7. Home Sweet Pineapple (B)
8. Jellyfishing (B)
9. Tea at the Treedome (C)
10. Ripped Pants (C)
11. Reef Blower (C)

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Major first episode bias with this one. It manages to tell a fantastic story with emotion and comedy, many funny moments. Also been one of my favorites ever since I first saw it. 10/10

Back