• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

SpongeBob UnderPants Slam! 2007 Xbox 360 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
bbbb12.e10 said:
Quickest way to PM him?
Come on... just find a post of his/search him in the Member List (preferrably his main Ilovesbsp23 account), click on him to get to his profile, hit that button, and write up the mail. You'll soon get a reply and go from there. :)

Primitive

Baby Clam
I'm going to try and attempt to download another delisted game from Xbox called "Dash of Destruction" from a website. Hopefully all it takes is Winrar, and HorizonMB. (I've searched the website, and was not able to find Underpants Slam)

I'm trying this to see if downloading games without being purchased from the Xbox Live marketplace is possible. I'll let you know if the game gets downloaded or not, then we could try digging deeper.

Update: The download was successful!

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
I'm going to try and attempt to download another delisted game from Xbox called "Dash of Destruction" from a website. Hopefully all it takes is Winrar, and HorizonMB. (I've searched the website, and was not able to find Underpants Slam)

I'm trying this to see if downloading games without being purchased from the Xbox Live marketplace is possible. I'll let you know if the game gets downloaded or not, then we could try digging deeper.
Ok. But I'm pretty sure all you need to do is get a friend to recommend it(tell a friend)
And I found someone. Wish me luck

Cha

I love SBM
illiniguy34 said:
This is the name of an actual game??? Oookay then.....
Yeah I'm surprised as it looks more like mini games than an actual full fledged video game. Plus it uses Creature from the Krusty Krabs' main theme as its' own main theme. Like I know SB games in the past borrow music from each other but really, the theme of another video game?

ryanator20x6

Floating Shopping List
Cha said:
Yeah I'm surprised as it looks more like mini games than an actual full fledged video game. Plus it uses Creature from the Krusty Krabs' main theme as its' own main theme. Like I know SB games in the past borrow music from each other but really, the theme of another video game?
It was a $10 downloadable game that they put no effort into. And made by Blitz, who made the Atlantis Squarepantis game and Creature from the Krusty Krab.

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
Truth or Square had barley any new music, with most of its music being from Battle for Bikini Bottom, and The Movie Game

So good news, met with Ilovesbsp23 on Xbox. Let's see how this works out........

When I first wanted to buy the game, I got the demo, played it, deleted it, then saved up MSP(remember MSP? Good times) then discovered It was gone...............
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
I need to check download history for something.........

After three years, it's still there. Hold on demo, let's see if you can link me to the right place..........

DARN IT!!!!!!!! Well its something...........

Cha

I love SBM
Merged both Underpants Slam topics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back