• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

My Top Ten Favorite Pixar Movies

TheGreatWizard

Anti-Oobi
Toy Story.
Woody scaring Sid. Classic scene.
Correct
Toy Story:
One of the First Pixar and one of the best ones out there...So many classic scenes that are hilarious in their own way...these include Woody Talking to Sid, Buzz appearing, The whole Toy Meeting thing, HEY HAM IM PICASSO, and many others allow me to give this movie a 9/10

Next Hint: Balloons (Someone else try to guess this one)

TheGreatWizard said:
Yeah
9. Up
Another Pixar Masterpeice... While there weren't as many funny parts to the movie I especially like the part with Ellie's family versus Carl's Family, and Doug... Doug is my favorite character in the whole movie
9/10
*Dug

TheGreatWizard

Anti-Oobi
A Bug's Life
Its bugging me that you keep guessing (jk)
A Bugs Life
Oh my god...this movie is so good...except for that flea guy and I liked The Grasshoppers characters, because of how serious Hopper was and the rest acted like weird drunks all the time (except for that weird one and the crazy) and like most of the previous mention one The characters were in character the whole movie
9.3/10

Hint: the Name was based off of Walt Disney Himself

TheGreatWizard

Anti-Oobi
Thats correct :)
Wall-E
Oh my...Just this movie is so dang good...Between the Fat People not realizing they have a pool, and that Broken Robot scene is amazing...this movie is just so good.
9.7/10
Next Hint: Sequels are sometimes amazing

Let me guess, Inside Out is #1...
I haven't seen Inside Out

Toy Story 2 is the only existing sequel.

Cars_2_Poster.jpg

Yep, it's the only one.

Back