• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Plankton Cute or Evil?

Cute Or Evil

• Cute

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Evil

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Both

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

OWM

XD
If there was a both option, I'd choose it.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Evil. He is constantly causing people pain and suffering and rarely feels bad about doing so. He tricks and manipulates those who show him compassion.

Sometimes he can be neevil*, but it doesn't take long for him to return to his malevolent ways.

*Nice + evil = neevil

DadMom AngryPants said:
Evil. He is constantly causing people pain and suffering and rarely feels bad about doing so. He tricks and manipulates those who show him compassion.

Sometimes he can be neevil*, but it doesn't take long for him to return to his malevolent ways.

*Nice + evil = neevil
Well, I better prepare my life as a single celled-organism.
You make complete sense, but he is so the cutest character along with SpongeBob. <3
But yeah, when you think about it, even 1% evil is a lot of evil.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
As weird as it may sound, I usually think Plankton is cutest when he's trying to be evil. He's so non-threatening due to his size and incompetence that it's hard to take his megalomania seriously.

Back