Jack Ranks "Season 3"

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Honest Slug said:
Wow, this low? At least you liked it.

Next is "New Student Starfish"
Yeah I do like this episode just not as much as other people, I do kind of think it's overrated but eh, everyone's different.
#25:
[titlecard]53A[/titlecard]

This episode is one of my favourite Boating School episodes. Some others being Mrs. Puff You're Fired, The Hot Shot, Procrastination and funnily enough the next episode on this list. I know some people that don't like this episode I used to dislike this episode, probably because Patrick was a little bit of a jerk here but he wasn't too bad and some of the stuff he does was funny like climbing a mountain of working light bulbs just to get the one that is lit at the top and Patrick spitting the spitwads at SpongeBob and Patrick drawing The Big Fat Meanie, you also have one of the funniest lines in the show "I thought of something funnier than 24.........25!". It also has a great ending too and it's good to see SpongeBob and Patrick be on good terms after their fight and working together even if Patrick was being a bit of a dunce. I think this is the clearly better episode of the two Boating School episodes Patrick appears in (I hate Driven to Tears) and overall it's a solid episode there are just 24 episodes that are better.

Highlight: 25!
Best Character: Patrick
Rating: 8/10

Hint for #24: Another funny Boating School episode.

Faux Troll

Moby Dollar
Well so far I disagree with many placements on the list.

Jack M Crazyfish said:
I am so sorry for putting this episode this low on the list because I know pretty much everyone loves this episode but to me I don't see it's charm. Don't get me wrong it's a really funny episode with funny jokes, that P O O P joke is hilarious and the Hoopla! guy, also that troll ending, like a lot of people I din't know what happened but that is one of the greatest endings. But I don't know what makes this episode so great maybe it's the narrator, maybe it's the style of the episode. I don't know but I don't get the appeal of this episode like everyone else, I'm sorry. Wow one of the most popular episodes and I don't really have much else to say about it.
I think a big part of the appeal comes from the parody of the style and how a lot of tropes common in training videos are subverted or played with. Something along those lines. That's why I love it. You're definitely on the right track with the style guess.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
#24:
[titlecard]43B[/titlecard]

Another great Boating School episode. This one has a bully called Flatts the Flounder who constantly threatens SpongeBob that he's gonna kick his butt! He tries to get help from Patrick only to realise that him and Flatts were college buddies then he tries to get help from Mrs. Puff but that doesn't work either. After constant threats SpongeBob escapes Boating School while screaming "He's gonna kick my butt" which comes up with a hilarious scene where all these townspeople beat up an old man. Then when SpongeBob gets to his house Flatts appears and it is time for him to kick SpongeBob's butt but when he does it is ineffective because SpongeBob can absorb all of his blows because well... he's a sponge. After a while Flatts gets tired of hurting SpongeBob and faints which causes Mrs. Puff to get angry at SpongeBob which is probably the lowlight of the episode yeah I hate it when innocent people get in trouble for doing nothing. Other than the ending it's another solid episode.

Highlight: The sponge in the toilet
Best Character: SpongeBob

Hint for #23: Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat

Faux Troll said:
I can certainly relate.

Also, I just noticed that New Student Starfish is placed at *cracks up* 25 of all places. If only it was one spot higher.
I was going to put that as the hint but I completely forgot about it.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
#23:
[titlecard]58A[/titlecard]

So this episode is very interesting and I mean very interesting. It tells a really good story, one that fits with SpongeBob well, the main plot is that SpongeBob "loses his name tag" and he needs it to pass uniform inspection. So he asks Patrick to help search for it. First he re-traces his steps, this includes Throwing his blanket up in the air and getting tangled in it, falling down the stairs,slamming into the window, tasting Gary's food and saying hi to Patrick. However he keeps having to retry because Patrick keeps failing to say hi by calling him SpongeBoob which I admit was quite funny. After not finding his name tag SpongeBob and Patrick start looking in the dumpster. After being stupid like always SpongeBob starts to get annoyed by Patrick because he's not helping him find his name tag. Eventually it's revealed that SpongeBob's name tag was on his back the whole time. While not being the funniest episode, this episode does heavily rely a lot on story in which I think they executed really well here and it does have a few funny jokes and not really many flaws.

Highlight: I sense a disturbance!
Best Character: Patrick

Hint for #22: Probably one of the coolest plots in SpongeBob history.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I'm just going to keep a recap here of all the episodes so far so nobody tries to guess them again:
37. Party Pooper Pants (51)
36. Krabby Land (57A)
35. Born Again Krabs (56A)
34. Doing Time (45B)
33. As Seen On TV (47A)
32. SpongeGuard on Duty (41B)
31. The Sponge Who Could Fly (59)
30. Squilliam Returns (48B)
29. Club SpongeBob (42A)
28. Rock-a-Bye Bivalve (49B)
27. My Pretty Seahorse (42B)
26. Krusty Krab Training Video (50B)
25. New Student Starfish (53B)
24. The Bully (43B)
23. Missing Identity (58A)
(Currently the first half of the season (up to Krusty Krab Training Video) isn't looking so hot. Just an observation.)

I'm going to guess No Weenies Allowed for 22.

Back