Harvey Beaks

hashslingingslasher3 said:
Am I the only one who thought the trailer that aired on Nick yesterday was horrible? They made it seem like something that would air on Nick Jr. Hopefully it was just Nickelodeon screwing things up as usual. This writer is really talented, so I'd be surprised if it ended up bad.
They're just marketing towards the younger crowd, as usual.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
New clips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl_VvYCerBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22kIs9PdkDM

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I'm sure that i'm gonna check out the first episode, and I hope I do like it. I also wish that Nickelodeon plays it often as reruns instead of once or twice a week like Sanjay and Craig :thumbdown:

BeanoSponge

Official logo:
harvey-beaks-logo-bad-seeds-nickelodeon-animation-nick-nicktoons-nicktoon_2.png

Harvey Beaks is a good kid on a mission to have fun, and nothing can stand in his way! Well, except for the fact that he irons his bed sheets and is always on time. Will his best friends, Fee and Foo, be able to help Harvey tap into his wild side? From fighting a gang of squirrels to stealing bikes from Randl the grumpy raccoon, there are tons of adventures to be had in Bigbark Woods. Harvey, Fee and Foo are ready to cause some trouble and have a blast along the way.

BeanoSponge

Press Site - http://nickpress-harveybeaks.com/

[SIZE=12pt]ONE GOOD BIRD SEEKS TO BREAK THE RULES IN NICKELODEON’S[/SIZE]
BRAND-NEW ANIMATED SERIES HARVEY BEAKS PREMIERING
SUNDAY, MARCH 29, AT 7:00PM (ET/PT)

Creator C.H. Greenblatt Brings Funny, Heartfelt Series to Life
Burbank, Calif.- March 2, 2015 - A mild-mannered bird and his two wild best friends embark on a series of hilarious adventures in Nickelodeon’s brand-new animated series Harvey Beaks, debuting Sunday, March 29, at 7:00p.m. (ET/PT). This 26-episode series, created and executive produced by C.H. Greenblatt (Chowder),tells the story of the unlikely friendship between Harvey, a kid who’s never broken the rules, and Fee and Foo, his two friends who’ve never lived by any. Viewers can catch a special first-look of the series, produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, Calif., Saturday, March 28, at 9:30p.m. (ET/PT) immediately following the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards. Harvey Beaks will roll out on Nickelodeon’s international channels beginning this summer.
Set in a magical forest, this new series follows one sweet bird on his mission to experience wild adventures with the help of his two best friends. Harvey, Fee and Foo’s connection only grows stronger throughout the series as they push each other into endless fun. In the special first-look “Pe-Choo!”, in order to have an awesome time at the lake, Harvey has to do the one thing that’s the hardest for him–get in really big trouble.
On Sunday, March 29, at 7:00p.m. (ET/PT), the series will launch in its regular timeslot with “The Spitting Tree.” Spitting from the highest tree in Littlebark is fun until the kids realize they can’t get back down. An encore of “Pe-Choo!” will immediately follow.
“Carl Greenblatt’s very funny and heart-warming stories fit directly in with Nickelodeon’s DNA and sensibilities,” said Russell Hicks, President of Content Development and Production, Nickelodeon. “In Harvey Beaks, viewers have the opportunity to discover the joys, triumphs and fears of growing up through thoughtful characters who push their limits and step out of their personal comfort zones.”
Viewers can visit the Harvey Beaks page on Nick.com and the Nick App to learn more about the show and its characters, get a behind-the-scenes look at the series and play new games beginning March 26, including “Harvey Beaks Pe-Choo!” and take the quiz "Which Character Are You?”. Episodes ofHarvey Beaks will be available on Nick.com and the Nick App, along with platforms including iTunes, Amazon, Xbox, Google Play, Vudu, Playstation, Hulu and VOD.
Greenblatt began his career in animation as a storyboard artist and writer on Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. He created and executive producedChowder and was a storyboard artist and writer for The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy at Cartoon Network. He also directed his own version of the character Deadman for DC Nation shorts.
About Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon, now in its 35th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIA.B).
Interview with C.H. Greenblatt: http://nickpress-harveybeaks.com/creator-q-and-a.html

Q&A WITH HARVEY BEAKS
CREATOR AND EXECUTIVE PRODUCER C.H. GREENBLATT

Q: What is Harvey Beaks about?
A: Harvey Beaks is about a sweet little bird, Harvey, who is best friends with Fee and Foo, the most mischievous imps in the forest. There are lots of other really silly, fun characters to meet too. The forest they live in is filled with all sorts of fantastical creatures and unexpected surprises. Even though there are lots of crazy things going on, I want the show to feel like it's about real people that kids can relate to. Harvey is very much the heart of the show.
Q: How did you find your way into TV animation?
A: I drew my own comic strips growing up and into college. After school I worked as an art director at an advertising firm, but still really like cartoons and wanted to tell stories. I applied to Nickelodeon from an ad I saw in Animation Magazine and eventually that led to me getting hired on SpongeBob SquarePants.
Q: What is it about today’s new generation of creators that excites you?
A: They have a different set of influences than I do, so I get to see things happen that I wouldn’t have thought to do.
Q: What do you think of the future of animation and story-telling in a mobile and digital age and where does 2D fit in the equation?
A: People will always want to watch stories. But I think the way we deliver the content is changing. People now expect to be able to watch what they want when they want. That's exciting to me. As far as 2-D animation, I think that will always be around in some form. Simple, appealing drawings always have a way of connecting with people.
Q: Why did you look to Tumblr and other non-traditional platforms to staff your team?
A: I was looking for new voices and this seemed like the most direct way to connect. The Harvey Beaks team was put together a little differently than other shows I’ve worked on before. I kept an eye out for artists on Tumblr who posted really sweet, creative, fun and thoughtful artwork and comics. After the show was greenlit, I reached out them and now have a number of storyboard artists working on their very first animated series. It’s worked out great because the mix of diverse voices gives the show a different feel.
Q: Who is your greatest inspiration?
A: Jim Henson is a big inspiration. I really loved the characters he created. He focused on only making the kind of projects he was interested in, and you can see all the love and passion he put into them.
Clip from Pe-Choo
http://nickpress-harveybeaks.com/video.html

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
my reaction to this show is. :fail: :thumbdown: :torch: :squidx: :krabsx: :sbscared: :sbo_o: :sbomg: :patrickomg: :patgross: :patdumb: :patboo: :sbdyah: :loadofbarnacles:
this show can't save nickelodeon.only by bringing back a old show can.because if duck tales is coming back.well you should know.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
todd phillips said:
my reaction to this show is. :fail: :thumbdown: :torch: :squidx: :krabsx: :sbscared: :sbo_o: :sbomg: :patrickomg: :patgross: :patdumb: :patboo: :sbdyah: :loadofbarnacles:
this show can't save nickelodeon.only by bringing back a old show can.because if duck tales is coming back.well you should know.
You haven't even watched the first episode and you're already harping on about how much it sucks. Please learn how to logic better. Thanks.

Do you have any comments about the visuals or the animation or anything that has to do with the show?

As for me, I liked the clip I saw. It looks very much what I'd expect from C.H. Greenblatt with regards to the humor and everything. It's a nice break from all the kinds of cartoons Nick has on right now.

Back