• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

SpongeBob & Sandy Love?

Panda

Imitation Krab
:patx: Sorry... I did not know where to mail this argument and I hope to have it postata in the just place. I have a question that torments to me from various days. My question is... SpongeBob is in love of Sandy :sbx: :sandyx:
I have always thought about but lately in the last ones aiming of 4 the series me are appeared the contrary and hour I do not know more what to think.
I hope that you can help me because this thing gives annoyance to me not to arrive to one definitive conclusion.
Cordial salutes from the our Italy bathed from the sea! ^ _ ^
Thank You!!! :D

Italian Version
Sorry non sapevo dove postare questa discussione e spero di averla postata nel posto giusto.Ho una domanda che mi tormenta da diversi giorni. La mia domanda SpongeBob innamorato di Sandy? :sbx: :sandyx: _
Io ho sempre pensato di si per ultimamente nelle ultime puntate della 4 serie mi apparso il contrario e ora non so pi cosa pensare._
Spero che mi possiate aiutare perch questa cosa mi da fastidio non arrivare ad una conclusione definitiva._
Cordiali saluti dalla nostra Italia bagnata dal mare! ^_^
Thank You!!! :plankx:
The Kiss

:patx: Sorry... I did not know where to mail this argument and I hope to have it postata in the just place. I have a question that torments to me from various days. My question is... SpongeBob is in love of Sandy :sbx: :sandyx:
I have always thought about but lately in the last ones aiming of 4 the series me are appeared the contrary and hour I do not know more what to think.
I hope that you can help me because this thing gives annoyance to me not to arrive to one definitive conclusion.
Cordial salutes from the our Italy bathed from the sea! ^ _ ^
Thank You!!! :P

Italian Version
Sorry non sapevo dove postare questa discussione e spero di averla postata nel posto giusto.Ho una domanda che mi tormenta da diversi giorni. La mia domanda SpongeBob innamorato di Sandy? :sbx: :sandyx: _
Io ho sempre pensato di si per ultimamente nelle ultime puntate della 4 serie mi apparso il contrario e ora non so pi cosa pensare._
Spero che mi possiate aiutare perch questa cosa mi da fastidio non arrivare ad una conclusione definitiva._
Cordiali saluti dalla nostra Italia bagnata dal mare! ^_^
Thank You!!! :plankx:
The Kiss

Woah, I checked out your DeviantArt Page, and it was a great picture! What program do you use?

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
so cute! And very realistic.
Reminds me a story on Tales From Bikini Bottom...
Though, personally, I'm more a Sandy-x-Squid person myself. But great picture.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Wait.. Off topic, Where have you been?

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I like the shipping and Panda makes a good point! But, I don't know how they could kiss considering that Sandy is a land critter and Spongebob is a water critter. Well I think Spongebob can breathe air, maybe they just do a quick kiss and leave

Mothra

Billy Bighands
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Mothra's more of SquidSandy too. :tongue:

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard
Protestors say Spongebob/Patrick, but they are retarded..

I don't know, Spongebob/Sandy could have been possible 4 years ago, but I don't think so now.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Really, I dont think they would fall in love. They are just best friends forever, so why would they go out?

Italian Version:
Realmente, non penso che siano caduto nell'amore. sono per sempre appena gli amici migliori, in modo da perch uscirebbero?

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
The SpongeBob crew doesn't do SpongeBob and Sandy love. I don't even think they want it.
SpongeBob and Sandy are just friends.
Besides, SpongeBob is a sea critter and Sandy is a land critter. There love was never ment (and never existed).

The only couples on SpongeBob are...

Mrs. Puff and Mr. Krabs
Gary and Snellie
Patrick and Mindy (maybe, or maybe it's just a silly crush)
Plankton and Karen (or maybe Plankton and Mrs. Krabs)
Squidward and Clarie, his Clarinet (very silly crush!)
The couple on "Wishing You Well"

That's all, I think.

PS If you visit the SpongeBobWorld.com guestbook, you won't belive how many girls think they're Mrs. SquarePants (SpongeBob's wife)! Sometimes it's Patrick these crazy girls are in love with.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I'm not sure that I would like Spongebob & Sandy to be together. It's better if they are seperated because that's where the comedy lies. Having them together might get a lot of fans in a poopy mood.

Panda

Imitation Krab
:orly: Thank You!!!
My Fan Art The Kiss realized with "PhotoShop CS" a program much professional profit and. _
Ringrazio for compliments made to you my Fan Art! They are honored some!!! _
From always I have thought that SpongeBob is in love of Sandy. One of the many reasons is that it has always made of all for she and in one aimed, of the lunar mission, Spongy says "will be felt in guilt and it will always love to me in order!". _
I believe that I am LOVE! But all say to me that it is not love but simple friendship. _
Exactly for the reason that Spongy is one creature of sea and Sandy one earth that the thing makes more exciting: Apparently it is an impossible love for 2 creatures of all the various ones. But the love is always winning in fables. And I love to think that between Spongy and Sandy there is something. _
:sbx: :( Spongy but Sandy is not seemed that you exchange again its love. _
You have never felt to speak about book "the SpongeBob' s Sectret Valentie"?
Grazie Ancora!!!
W LA PIZZA!!!

o.o Italia Version:
Thank You!!! GRAZIE!
Il mio Fan Art The Kiss
Lo realizzato con PhotoShop CS un programma molto utile e professionale._
Vi ringrazio per i complimenti fatti al mio Fan Art! Ne sono onorata!!!_
Da sempre ho pensato che SpongeBob sia innamorato di Sandy. Uno dei tanti motivi che lui ha sempre fatto di tutto per lei e in una puntata, della missione lunare, Spongy dice Si sentir in colpa e mi amer per sempre!._
Io credo che sia AMORE! Per tutti mi dicono che non amore ma semplice amicizia._
Appunto per il motivo che Spongy una creatura di mare e Sandy una terra che la cosa si fa pi eccitante: Apparentemente un amore impossibile per 2 creature del tutto diverse. Ma lamore sempre vincente nelle favole. E io amo pensare che tra Spongy e Sandy ci sia qualcosa._
:sbx: :sandyx: Spongy si ma Sandy non sembra che ricambi il suo amore._
Avete mai sentito parlare del book SpongeBobs Sectret Valentie?
Grazie Ancora!!!
W LA PIZZA!!!

Mothra

Billy Bighands
o.o Thank You!!!
My Fan Art The Kiss realized with "PhotoShop CS" a program much professional profit and. _
Ringrazio for compliments made to you my Fan Art! They are honored some!!! _
From always I have thought that SpongeBob is in love of Sandy. One of the many reasons is that it has always made of all for she and in one aimed, of the lunar mission, Spongy says "will be felt in guilt and it will always love to me in order!". _
I believe that I am LOVE! But all say to me that it is not love but simple friendship. _
Exactly for the reason that Spongy is one creature of sea and Sandy one earth that the thing makes more exciting: Apparently it is an impossible love for 2 creatures of all the various ones. But the love is always winning in fables. And I love to think that between Spongy and Sandy there is something. _
:sbx: :D Spongy but Sandy is not seemed that you exchange again its love. _
You have never felt to speak about book "the SpongeBob' s Sectret Valentie"?
Grazie Ancora!!!
W LA PIZZA!!!
Aaa..YEEHOO! YOU DREW THAT? That's the best SB fanart I've ever seen!

Panda

Imitation Krab
[/quote]
Aaa..YEEHOO! YOU DREW THAT? That's the best SB fanart I've ever seen!
[/quote]

Thank You!
Grazie!!!
Sei davvero molto gentile!!!!
Siete tutti simpatici!!!
C_0689863268.jpg

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
I can't belive I'm saying this but, ssj is right! I think.

What's "SpongeBob's secret valentine" about anyway?

I don't think that book means anything because remember in "Valentine's day" SpongeBob, assisted by Sandy, was planing a big valentine for Patrick!

Back