RedSoxFan274Member Since 15 Feb 2009
Offline Last Active Nov 12 2018 03:06 AM
R S F i s c u r r e n t l y i n: Los Angeles (UTC-7:00)
^ This will be updated as my whereabouts change.
NOTE (1/10/15): If you check back here repeatedly looking for new stuff, it really isn't worth your while because I only ever put new stuff in this profile, like, every three years.
NOTE (4/16/15): Added a new Nujabes song to caress your eardrums.
RED SOX FANATIC.
ARDENT AND PROUD
WRITER. CREATIVE SOUL.
CURRENT WANDERHEAD. (that may be just a phase depending on how long the show lasts, but at my age you're not really supposed to have "phases" anymore.)
HALF-DECADE MEMBER WITH NO
PLANS TO LEAVE ANYTIME SOON.
Recent Avatar History:
September 21 - December 1, 2014
December 1 - December 28, 2014
December 1 - December 28, 2014
December 28, 2014 - February 26, 2015
When I Am Active
I will be active intermittently every day between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 a.m., Pacific time (1 p.m. to 5 a.m., Eastern time; 6 p.m. to 10 a.m. for our British friends). In the summer, I will be in Wakefield, Massachusetts, and the times will be more or less the same but shift three hours earlier (10 a.m.-2 a.m. Eastern, 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Pacific).
Fanfics and Other Writings
Other Places to Find Me on the Web
I do not have a Facebook. I am NOT ON SBC. DEAL WITH IT. I DO, HOWEVER, NOW HAVE A TWITTER! https://twitter.com/calichusetts274
Come play with me!
I'd be happy to engage you on iSketch (profile) or introduce you to the highly addictive world that is online curling (stats). I can be found on either at night, 10-11 p.m. and 12-1 a.m., Pacific time. I go by "Calichusetts" (California + Massachusetts, but you would've figured that out yourself) on iSketch; curling, same name as here.
More stuff from the old profile:
I am a HUGE hypochondriac, that is, someone who worries obsessively about health, I am by far one of the biggest hypochondriacs in the WORLD and proud of it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE New England!!!! California is AWESOME, but you need a little contrast from it once in a while. And New England is just that--the exact OPPOSITE of Cali! Not only is it home to the Red Sox, but there are so many other wonderful things about it--roadside ice cream parlors, pizza made by Irish descendants, "sandy" beaches with rocks and no sand--that I wouldn't give up for ANYTHING.
Travelogue --- updated as of 2/24/2015
- Boston, MA / Wakefield, MA (Summers, 1995-2014)
- Yosemite N.P. (Christmases, 1994, 1995, 1997-2011, 2013-2014)
- Sequoia N.P. (Summers, 199?-2005)
- Big Bear Lake (Summers, 2006, 2008-2010)
- Pittsburgh, Penn. (July: 1995, 1996, 1999, 2002)
- Kennebunkport, ME (July: 1996, 1997, 1998?)
- Martha's Vineyard, MA (July 1999)
- Newport, R.I. (July: 2000, 2005)
- New York, N.Y. (July 2001) Saw the WTC just 2 months before you know what
- North Conway, N.H. (July 2003)
- Death Valley, Calif. (Springs, 199?-1998)
- Las Vegas, Nev. (Springs, 199?-2002, November 2012)
- Maui Island, HI (Spring 2003)
- Honolulu, HI (Spring 2004)
- Grand Canyon, Ariz. (Spring 2005)
- San Luis Obispo, Calif. (Springs, 2006-2008, 2010-2014)
- Carlsbad, Calif. (April 2009)
- Del Mar, Calif. (April 2010, December 2012)
- Salt Lake City, Ut. (Olympics 2002, Feb. 16-23)
- Vancouver, B.C., Can. (Olympics 2010, Feb. 20-25)
- Seattle, Wash. (2010, Feb. 26-27)
- Palm Springs, Calif. (March 2012, 2013, 2014, February 2015)
- Salvation Mountain and the Salton Sea (March 22, 2014 - pictures)
- Monterey, Calif. (January 2015)
EVERY SUMMER from mid-June to mid-July I am reporting on SBM from Wakefield, Mass. I took the picture at the top of the page there lol
For writings about Wakefield, please see HERE.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 8,824
- Profile Views 15,424
- Member Title Vote Democratic!!!!!!! Boston Red Sox World Champions 10/27/04 10/28/07 10/30/13
- Age 24 years old
- Birthday June 21, 1994
L.A. or Boston: Your Choice.
Party Pooper Pants (yes, you heard me!)
How did you find this board?
- Website URL http://tvcomtalkradio.proboards.com