NickSplat adding more 2000s representstion

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
For those keeping up with NickSplat (I occasionally check in on it), you may have noticed the gradual shift into later territory. There was a Jimmy Neutron marathon recently (they’re just a marathon block now, mostly doing Rugrats and Hey Arnold!), and Danny Phantom and Back to the Barnyard are going to have some in the coming days. While I’m glad the generation I grew up in is getting some attention, I hope they keep a balance between this and their 90s stuff, as that was what got people excited about these old school blocks in the first place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJ7iXIG_c8

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I remember hearing about them airing Invader Zim recently as well, I'm glad that they're finally giving the spotlight to some of the early-mid 2000s shows on NickSplat since I grew up with many of those shows. :P

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Original Raw and Uncut said:
It may be a bit much to ask for, but I think they should air pre-movie Spongebob episodes on the splat
FREAKING AGREED :whoo: .

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It may be a bit much to ask for, but I think they should air pre-movie Spongebob episodes on the splat
greatthing said:
FREAKING AGREED :whoo: .
I’m one of those people who doesn’t think that’s necessary, given how it’s already aired more than enough on the main channel, but I get that it’s part of Nickelodeon’s history and that it’d be nice to see it on a retro block. I believe they aired the Movie a few years ago, so it’s not like the show’s been totally absent.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Original Raw and Uncut said:
Yeah I completly agree with this. Personally, this was my favorite era of nick, where all the shows were of high-quality humor, they were extremly creative, and also extremly memorable and nostalgic. However the cartoon i'm most fond with is later on 2000's, the last airbender(aside from songebob obviously). But yeah many great things came from that era, so im glad to see nick appreciating it.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
They never aired the SpongeBob movie. YES! ZIM ON NICKSPLAT! FINALLY! ChalkZone did air on NickSplat a few years ago when it was still The Splat so ROCKO, REN, SNAP, DAG, AND ZIM! MY RETRO NICK BROS!! We just need Season 1 only of SpongeBob or only the pre-movie episodes could air on NickSplat now and Nick/Nicktoons can air the post-movie onwards episodes; then my bros will be all together on NickSplat.

Oh, and how about Avatar? Prince Zuko is played by Dante Basco; ya know, RUFIO! RUFIO! RU-FI-OOOOO!!

Back