Photo

The Chief is coming back in Season 12.

17 replies to this topic

#1 spongie33

SantaSponge

• Members
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:37 AM

Remember the Chief from Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V. Vincent Waller confirmed yesterday on his Twitter account the Chief is going to appear in Season 12. https://twitter.com/...8942773506048. 

#2 Squilly

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:28 AM

omfl senpai!!!

#3 Purdy

::dolphin noise::

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:17 AM

You know, this reminds me of the abyss. Because I went there, many years ago, and I took a picture with my phone, because I was astonished at the sight of it. I probably shouldn't have taken that picture though, it's haunted me ever since. The dark, chasm at the bottom. I don't know what it is, but it instills intense fear in me. I noticed it while looking at the photo after I got home from my vacation. It just isn't right. I can only compare the feeling I get while looking at it to being told by your doctor you only have a few months to live, or something along those lines. Every time I try to get rid of the photograph, it always finds it's way back in my belongings. The only thing I can do is hide it and try not to think about it. I wanted to know if I was going mad because I showed some of my family members the photo, and none of them seemed bothered by it, so I brought my friend to the abyss back in 2014 or so and took another picture at approximately the same angle. He wasn't phased by it at the time, but I showed him the picture again recently and I could tell he felt the same way I have for all this time. I feel like I've somehow given him a curse, he's been behaving exactly like I have ever since I first took the original photo, which isn't doing my anxiety any favors. I need to go back there someday and find out what's up with that cavern at the bottom.

#4 Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:19 PM

This is it chief.

#5 Vuvuzela Smasher

Doowop

• Members
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:42 PM

You know, this reminds me of the abyss. Because I went there, many years ago, and I took a picture with my phone, because I was astonished at the sight of it. I probably shouldn't have taken that picture though, it's haunted me ever since. The dark, chasm at the bottom. I don't know what it is, but it instills intense fear in me. I noticed it while looking at the photo after I got home from my vacation. It just isn't right. I can only compare the feeling I get while looking at it to being told by your doctor you only have a few months to live, or something along those lines. Every time I try to get rid of the photograph, it always finds it's way back in my belongings. The only thing I can do is hide it and try not to think about it. I wanted to know if I was going mad because I showed some of my family members the photo, and none of them seemed bothered by it, so I brought my friend to the abyss back in 2014 or so and took another picture at approximately the same angle. He wasn't phased by it at the time, but I showed him the picture again recently and I could tell he felt the same way I have for all this time. I feel like I've somehow given him a curse, he's been behaving exactly like I have ever since I first took the original photo, which isn't doing my anxiety any favors. I need to go back there someday and find out what's up with that cavern at the bottom.

What?

#6 BobCarotte

MOAR FEELING

• Friends
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:15 PM

WOO HOO HOO

#7 EmployeeAMillion

Oh wow, you’re beautiful.

• Members
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:54 AM

Ah, that guy who talked about Make-Out Reef. Good times, good times.

#8 [Guest_John Reeves]

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:02 AM

I don't get the point of bringing back The Chief at all. All it's going to do is ruin the original purpose he served in the original episode and just comes off as nostalgia pandering, hence why I wasn't a fan of the recent Nosferatu return, it completely ruined the purpose of the original joke on Graveyard Shift

#9 Chris

Floridian

• Friends
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:50 AM

You know who I want back? Patchy The Pirate.

#10 McSponge

Flying Dutchman's Sock

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:42 PM

hqdefault.jpg

#11 The Guy With the Computer

===

• Members
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:56 PM

Should be interesting to see him again.

#12 Jewish Cyborg

Todd Phillips' VP

• Members
  • 3,982 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

he should be played by kevin james in the next episode

#13 [Guest_John Reeves]

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:28 PM

Have you not been following up with the show?? He's been in it like twice now. :P

Also, dude, I'd like to let you know (since I'm banned because I wanted to be) that I'M NOT a troll. You don't know who I was five years before when I joined, because you were inactive for years. I don't like people who tell lies about me behind my back. Sure, maybe trolling TO GET BANNED wasn't the smartest decision, but I've always kind of been like that.

I would love to contact you about this, but I can't so I'd appreciate it if you answered me on that. Please :(

~Prez

#14 [Guest_Jai Ivory]

• Guests

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:10 AM

God Bless

-Yellowshadow

#15 EB The Original Master

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:34 AM

Who cares about The Chief. 

WE NEED SQUILLIAM BACK!

#16 Shinobu Oshino

Imitation Krab

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

I don't get the point of bringing back The Chief at all. All it's going to do is ruin the original purpose he served in the original episode and just comes off as nostalgia pandering, hence why I wasn't a fan of the recent Nosferatu return, it completely ruined the purpose of the original joke on Graveyard Shift

And that's how I feel about people who want Volcano Sauce Drop from Karate Choppers back

#17 [Guest_John Reeves]

• Guests

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:03 PM

just make Squnschpunsch happen in some form and I'll be a happy man

~Prez, squilliam sucks

#18 FLAPPIN' FLOTSAM!

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:02 PM

Fun fact, The Chief is played by Martin Olson AKA Olivia Olson's dad AKA Marceline from Adventure Time's VA

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users