Automotive Discussion Thread

Servo

katz stan
Discuss Anything Automotive, Here you can talk about the Most Expensive Exotics, to the Regular Everyday Feel of City Vehicles, Let your Gearhead Out Here!

You can Also Talk about your Daily Driver, Dream Car, Salvage Rebuild, And More!

I'll Start:
84A3zuj.jpg

This Beaut is the Soon-To Be Mine 2002 Volkswagen Passat V6, 80k Original Miles, Pristine Interior, Still Drives Great.

sbl

totally active
i mean if you clean the bird[Oops Dolphin Noise] or whatever that white substance is off of it then it'll look cool ig

Servo

katz stan
sbl said:
i mean if you clean the bird[Oops Dolphin Noise] or whatever that white substance is off of it then it'll look cool ig
Well, it's been sitting in that same spot for about a couple of months now.
It's Technically not mine yet so that's why it hasn't moved an inch.

We Actually also Used it as a Spare Vehicle once.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Well, my first car I bought for myself was a 2015 Mazda CX-5. Then I got into an accident that totaled my car because of the stupid driver who hit me so I upgraded to a 2018 Mazda CX-5 Sport. :)

Servo

katz stan
Sometimes i like to Scower the Salvage Auction Websites(Copart, Dashub, iaai, Autoauctions.io, etc.), they're a neat way to get a Great Car for Cheap if you bid just right.
Here's one i found:
2018 Volkswagen Passat R-Line
Damage: Hail
Lot # 44000788
666666bd-7319-4888-8020-27ef1ce15a6d.JPG

My Thoughts:
Personally, I Believe this is a Case of Insurance Fraud on top of the hail Damage, the Majority of the Hail Vehicles on Copart right now have just tons of Major Cracks on the windshield, but not enough to break the windshield.
I Think Someone took a Baseball Bat to the Passat's Windshield just to get extra Cash to Upgrade and have money on the side.

Back