Jan Rap Music Desscusion (Needs Some Help)

EliasAzevedo

Imitation Krab
I know it’s not part of the topic, and I’ll find production music topics in this site, but I need your help. I figure that these tracks names where different from Jan Rap’s Music, and I want to know what the tracks names, who composed these tracks and when are these made. The tracks are:

Sacred Heart
Beautiful Java
Love of the Pacific
Sunshine on the Island
Easy Feelin
Lazy Afternoon
Hawaiian Blue (Not Lonely on the Beach Version)
Hawaiian Party
Holiday
Happy Bells
Hymne

Please help me out with these tracks, here’s the link to listen to these tracks
http://www.motionfocusmusic.com/album/ESCD%20509/HAWAII

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Lazy Afternoon, Happy Bells and Hawaiian Party were definitely composed for Dennis Music. They weren't released before, they're created for this album.

And stop asking about Jan Rap like you're praising him as a musical genius. This way, you don't give people like Ronald Hanmer or Harry Lubin enough credit, because they are talented people.

EliasAzevedo

Imitation Krab
RomNick said:
Lazy Afternoon, Happy Bells and Hawaiian Party were definitely composed for Dennis Music. They weren't released before, they're created for this album.

And stop asking about Jan Rap like you're praising him as a musical genius. This way, you don't give people like Ronald Hanmer or Harry Lubin enough credit, because they are talented people.
Sorry about that, I was trying to look for more Dennis Music Tracks for my channel. However, Jan Rap is my favorite composer, but I listen to people like Ronald Hanmer, Kapono Beamer (One of my favorite composers), Pete Stanford or any other composers. I was however trying to figure out to get these track I list it on this list. (I already have Lazy Afternoon, Happy Bells and Hawaiian Party).

Back