::dolphin noise::y Resting Face

Chris

Floridian
I'm really really sick of people asking me if I'm okay or all right.

It's HAPPENED a lot the past few months. Ugh!

I can't go to work without some rude person who works there asking me this.

http://www.gurl.com/2013/07/03/bitchy-resting-face-body-language/

I'm so pissed right now thinking about the last person who asked me this. It's so rude and disrespectful to be this way towards people because of their face.

Chris

Floridian
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
"You should smile more!" is pretty annoying to hear, to be honest.
That's better than getting asked "Are you okay" or "All you all right?".

Seriously, do people realize how rude and disrespectful they're being with their intrusive question?

Red Hat said:
That's better than getting asked "Are you okay" or "All you all right?".

Seriously, do people realize how rude and disrespectful they're being with their intrusive question?
I don't get how that's disrespectful. Yeah, it's annoying when they say that and they don't really mean it, but what if you are actually hurt, or you seem a little sadder than usual? It shows that they actually care.

Chris

Floridian
jack_of_all_traids said:
I don't get how that's disrespectful. Yeah, it's annoying when they say that and they don't really mean it, but what if you are actually hurt, or you seem a little sadder than usual? It shows that they actually care.
They're paying attention to my face and they really don't care or they'd actually start a conversation with me.

I seriously don't appreciate people looking at me and treating me differently. That is extremely rude and disrespectful. I will never believe people are concerned about me. They want me to think that.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
There's quite a few people from my previous job that I could tell had this kind of face, but they were fun to talk to. :)

Back