Nintendo Direct 9.13.2018

So have you seen the latest Nintendo Direct? If you haven't watch it now on YouTube or here's a summary of discussions, announcements, and reminders!
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn
Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey
Luigi’s Mansion for 3DS
YO-KAI WATCH BLASTERS
Splatoon 2 Ver. 4
Mega Man 11
Mario Tennis Aces Ver. 2 Update
CAPCOM BEAT ‘EM UP BUNDLE
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Katamari Damacy REROLL
Nintendo Switch Online
NES Controllers
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!
Diablo III: Eternal Collection
Ganondorf Transmog + amiibo compatibility
Super Mario Party
Town (Working Title)
Cities: Skylines Nintendo Switch Edition
DAEMON X MACHINA
Yoshi’s Crafted World
Asmodee Digital
Carcassonne
The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game
Pandemic
Catan Universe, Munchkin
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
The World Ends With You: Final Remix
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
Coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018: Warframe, Just Dance 2019, FIFA 19, Team Sonic Racing, NBA 2K19, NBA 2k Playgrounds 2, LEGO DC Super-Villiains
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD
World of Final Fantasy Maxima
Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY!
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X | Final Fantasy X2 HD Remaster
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Bundle
Isabelle introduction cinematic
Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch

[spoiler3]So, what do you think? I am excited for Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn and Luigi's Mansion both for 3DS![/spoiler3]

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I'm exited for Luigi's Mansion 3, and Luigi's Mansion the 3DS, I just wish they could port actual Luigi's Mansion on the Switch, but this is still alright, the new game looks great.

FinnDinner said:
I'm exited for Luigi's Mansion 3, and Luigi's Mansion the 3DS, I just wish they could port actual Luigi's Mansion on the Switch, but this is still alright, the new game looks great.
That's true. They might as well port the original to the Switch if they're going to port it to the 3DS. But I am glad that Luigi's Mansion is becoming more than just one spin-off game starting with Dark Moon releasing on 3DS back in 2013 and the 3rd one coming out next year.

I'm excited even more for Smash now, but I don't like how New Super Mario Bros. U got ported instead of just making a new New Super Mario Bros. game. I'll still probably pick it up just to say that I own every game in the series.

jack_of_all_traids said:
I'm excited even more for Smash now, but I don't like how New Super Mario Bros. U got ported instead of just making a new New Super Mario Bros. game. I'll still probably pick it up just to say that I own every game in the series.
I think it's good for them to port it, for those who don't have a Wii U. But I must agree with you, they should've made a new New Super Mario Bros. game meant to be played on the Switch. But hey, at least their is going to be a NSMB game for the Switch! :)

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
LM3 and the new Yoshi game both might be interesting. If I get anything it would be those.. definitely enjoy yoshi games :D
The new online stuff actually is a step in the right direction for something that could be amazing. Not the having to pay part.. but playing only games online. Pretty cool they've added that for some of the older games. If they can make that happen for N64 games (which would be quite a bit more difficult) then it would be the greatest thing ever. I need MK64 online (without horrible netplay latency)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
abney317 said:
LM3 and the new Yoshi game both might be interesting. If I get anything it would be those.. definitely enjoy yoshi games :D
The new online stuff actually is a step in the right direction for something that could be amazing. Not the having to pay part.. but playing only games online. Pretty cool they've added that for some of the older games. If they can make that happen for N64 games (which would be quite a bit more difficult) then it would be the greatest thing ever. I need MK64 online (without horrible netplay latency)
Stop playing MK64. Go for records on Yoshi games.

Luigi's Mansion 3 is exciting. I quite enjoyed Dark Moon, so looking forward to that.

It's nice to see them still giving the 3DS love, even if that love is mostly ports of old games. Kirby's Epic Yarn was one of my all-time favorite Wii games, and I'm a huge Kirby fan. I'd get the port, but it looks like New 3DS only. :(

Back