If you are Brazilian, do you remember Dragon Ball Z being interrupted by a news report on 9/11

jm123mcdowell

Banished
So, it is probably not true since it was on the mandela effect subreddit. In fact. most of the stuff on there isn't true. Most of the stuff is false memories. But I was reading a page about Brazilians getting mad because an episode of Dragon Ball Z was interrupted by a news report on 9/11. It had to have aired on SBT because Globo didn't air it until 2002 (the same year the U.S. aired it, it aired in Japan in the late 90s). But also, the episode aired in the U.S. in 2003, but I'm not sure about the Brazilian airdate. If you have recordings of the show being interrupted, could you let me know? Here's the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/9dfhjw/dragon_ball_z_and_911/
Also, this probably doesn't belong on these forums. But I know people on here have talked about the mandela effect, so I am wondering if anyone remembers this. p.s. I am not Brazilian, but I read and post a lot on the mandela effect subreddit. Edit: Also, forgot to mention. I first found out what the mandela effect was from hearing about the fake SpongeBob deleted scenes that never existed. Basically, all the mandela effect is, is basically a fando— a GROUP, not fandom, I mean group of people who remember things wrong.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
This is some crazy stuff to read on reddit. I love reading this kind of voodoo mind-blowing crap that makes you really think. But to think it happened to dbz :'(

So I looked it up and most sources state that it never happened. As odd as this sounds, this memory might have been confused with a YouTube video of a 9/11 Dragon Ball tribute. To make matters even stranger, it was set to a Linkin Park song. Yes people, this is real... :sbomg: I don't even think I want to link it, please see for yourself on YouTube. It's something else.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
The Mandela effect is really something, i bet some of us have experienced it in the past. As for DBZ being interrupted, it is rather weird considering 9/11 didn't happen in Brazil and thus, they wouldn't have the need to interrupt a tv show in their country. I remember 9/11 myself but our local programming wasn't interrupted, it continued as normal.

Back