Least Favorite Video Games.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
I think the worst video game is Sonic 06, or Sonic Next Gen if you prefer that title. It is a piss-poor excuse of a Sonic game with slow gameplay, tons of glitches, unimpressive graphics for "next gen" CONSTANT load screens, and horrible sections like the snowboarding section!

Some other video games I hate are Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, Desert Bus, Superman 64, Sonic Boom, Super Bubble Pop, 1 2 Switch, The Simpsons Skateboarding, Mario Party 10, Rush Down, Bubsy 3D, and SpongeBob: Creature from the Krusty Krab.

What's your least favorite video game?

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Oh, and I forgot to mention Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. That game destroyed the Tony Hawk series!

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

When an early prototype ends up being the finished game.

Do note that that is a joke, and isn't like a fun fact or anything

LOL, that joke is actually a pretty accurate description of the game though!

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
SpongeBobfan1987 said:
Back to the Future (NES)
Back to the Future II & III (NES)
Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis (GBA) - a poorly-made version of the Sonic game that started it all for the blue blur.

Fun fact for Sonic Genesis: SEGA was so lazy about porting Sonic 1 to the GBA that they literally just reused the Sonic Advance engine, which is why the game lags so much!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
SpongeNicko said:
It's not a great game and is definitely the worst of the Smash Bros. Series, but how is it even close to the worst game ever made?
I thought n64 was the worst version but the stories between Brawl and Melee were totally different.

Growlie

Best Boy
Scooby-Doo and the Cyberchase, I beat it but, I wouldn't see myself playing it again.

And the same goes for The Lion King, The Jungle Book Saga Genesis. Both I beat, by the way.

Finally, the first Monster Rancher game. I unlock new cds for monsters but I don't think I'll
actually Really play it again.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Growlie said:
Scooby-Doo and the Cyberchase, I beat it but, I wouldn't see myself playing it again.

And the same goes for The Lion King, The Jungle Book Saga Genesis. Both I beat, by the way.

Finally, the first Monster Rancher game. I unlock new cds for monsters but I don't think I'll
actually Really play it again.
Oh gosh, The Lion King...frustrating as all crap. Especially when you land on something but the game says you didn't.

Back