spongebob games arcade sbm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

There are about 6 official Nick.com SpongeBob games in the arcade section of SBM as I post this. I hope for there to be more older SpongeBob games from Nick.com, because I don't think the newer ones would work, on the arcade. Ssj said the arcade takes .tar games and I found some sites with .tar games, but they either have no SpongeBob games or games that are already in the arcade. Help! Can you convert .swf files to .tar or not? If you can, please tell me how!

#2 abney317

Abney=last name

• Admins
  • 10,942 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:45 PM

I imagine I could find a few more maybe... creating them yourself takes a lot more work though because you have to do all the integration to make the score submit properly

#3 FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

• Members
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:00 PM

I don't know if it's possible to convert it though, I've looked and I can't find anything ether. 

#4 IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:12 PM

I found one site titled ipbArcade Downlaods with a handful of SpongeBob games not present on the SBM arcade. I found it while searching for .tar games, but I'm not sure if this would work. It also uses the same community forum software as SBM, but you have to log in to play the games.

Here's the link to it by the way:

https://www.ibpdownl....php?app=arcade\

Find the search bar in the arcade on that site and type in SpongeBob (capitalization doesn't matter) and you should find them.

Edited by IAmAGoofyGoober2004, 09 September 2018 - 07:16 PM.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users