i hacked animal crossing and put squidward in it

member 9373

WOO

okay this isn't really 'art' but it was an artistic endeavor kinda so i think it belongs here

i was thinking about, like, what if spongebob characters were in animal crossing so i decided to make my dreams a reality and put 'em in myself.

tumblr_pelyto5b6N1w6t4ixo2_400.png

i messed around with the furniture in his house to make it look a bit like his own =) i did something wrong though because there's a box of tissues in his ceiling...?

tumblr_pelyto5b6N1w6t4ixo1_400.jpg

the name 'squidward' didn't fit fully so i had to name him squiddy instead, lol

tumblr_pelyto5b6N1w6t4ixo3_540.png

here's his model. animal crossing models look very bad when they're not in the game, yeesh. it could be a lot better, but i sunk way too many hours figuring this stuff out so gimme a break

i'm thinking of making sandy next, but i dunno. this was a really fun project!! psst if you play animal crossing you should add me and check out my town =D

member 9373

Sonicdude2355 said:
He kinda looks like an octorok from the Zelda games!
Still very interesting indeed!
yeah, the octopuses in ac do look a lot like them!!

something i've noticed is that octopuses in japanese media tends to portray the siphon as its mouth, while western media just kinda throws the mouth wherever, lol

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Pearlshine said:
you reely think you can squid around like that, making such krilliant puns?
Well they are pretty inkfamous where I live, I just didn’t feel like stopping; but I get your inklination for me to stop, so I will squid you farewell.

member 9373

abney317 said:
Reminds me off the Mii characters lol Nicely done. Good to see Squidward branching out beyond a brown shirt :squidtroll:
it's actually funny you mention that because i designed a shirt for him in the game and i just cannot get him to wear it, lol. that sweater was the closest i found

Back