Are You The Jerk?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Name a situation, and the person below you tells you if you are the jerk, or the other person is. It's like that SubReddit, except no butt holes here.

Am I the jerk when my friend and I played a match of survival games as a team, we got one more person who wasn't on the call to join our team with my convincing, and right when my friend could get a rare item, I hit him and make the other person think he isn't part of our team, and we kill him? He got so mad he broke his keyboard, and I think he overreacted, he'd done it to be at least once before, so I thought it would be even, am I jerk?

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
This game screams "place to vent about things". I dunno, it doesn't seem as a much of a game as it is an excuse to ask for opinions on whether or not a member is in the right based on a scenario they experience in real life.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
TheLocalAquatic said:
This game screams "place to vent about things". I dunno, it doesn't seem as a much of a game as it is an excuse to ask for opinions on whether or not a member is in the right based on a scenario they experience in real life.
Yeah I could see that, I did ask about it, and I compromised with the staff that this could be classified as a game.

In order for this to continue, someone needs to tell me if I am the jerk and give a situation of their own.

Back