New Squid/Squill Rivalry Episode Idea!

Growlie

Best Boy
I need strong opinions here. Going out of my usual norm, I recommend that If Squilliam were to return, it should be an episode where Squidward gets hurt alot.

You're probably thinking, Whoa Growlie! April Fools is another year away!

And yes, that's true but this isn't early April Fools. I was thinking just last night about how Squilliam could return, plus I was thinking of the episode where Krabs stole the kid's money and SpongeBob injuring himself to entertain them. Which got me thinking, what length
could Squilliam be amused at Squiddy's pain before he finally became concerned and stops Squidward? Also why would Squidward be getting hurt? Unless its another episode like Ink Lemonade which, you all already told me I wouldn't like it. So I haven't seen it but I have seen the screenshots.

Either the Bottomites are hurting Squidward, again. Or, he's doing it to himself because maybe the Bottomites push it on Squidward for their own amusement. Or its Mr.Krabs pushing it on Squidward to get more customers at the Krusty Krab. It could be a No Hat For Pat deal where he's hurting/pushing Squidward to do dangerous stunts. At some point Squidward wants to stop but he won't because he's afraid of the ridicule he'll receive.

Now for Squilliam's case, how long would this amuse him before he finally becomes concerned for Squidward and stops either, the Bottomites or Krabs? Knowing SpongeBob, he'd be ready to stop it long before Squilliam. Squilliam doing it on his own would be better than SpongeBob pushing it on him.

Any thoughts?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Not sure Squilliam would ever stop laughing or enjoying Squidward's pain. If we are going by episode continuity, then I blame Band Geeks for his reasoning when Squidward outdid Squilliam...or even in House Fancy.

As long as Squilliam has money bags upon money bags of cash, I honestly don't think anything else matters to him...except maybe fame/notoriety on the same level.

Growlie

Best Boy
Not sure Squilliam would ever stop laughing or enjoying Squidward's pain. If we are going by episode continuity, then I blame Band Geeks for his reasoning when Squidward outdid Squilliam...or even in House Fancy.

As long as Squilliam has money bags upon money bags of cash, I honestly don't think anything else matters to him...except maybe fame/notoriety on the same level.
Then Squilliam putting a stop to it would be out of character?

I honestly think this is alright, it sounds like a cool idea for it to be similar to No Hat for Pat, but it would be kind of unoriginal. If enough things are added to make it out stand out from it being No Hat for Pat: Squidward Version, then I'm sure this can be a good idea. :)

Growlie

Best Boy
Perhaps if Squidward works a certain amount of hours, he'll (reluctantly) give Squidward a ticket to a Kelly G concert? It may seem out of character for Mr. Krabs but imo I could see him do it if it makes Squidward work more.
That could be a possibility, Mr.Krabs could also up the offering each time Squidward threatened to quit.
I honestly think this is alright, it sounds like a cool idea for it to be similar to No Hat for Pat, but it would be kind of unoriginal. If enough things are added to make it out stand out from it being No Hat for Pat: Squidward Version, then I'm sure this can be a good idea. :)
I reference No Hat For Pat, but it doesn't Have to be the same episode.

You can just go with the Bottomites being jerks then if you want.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Growlie said:
Then Squilliam putting a stop to it would be out of character?
Yes, I think that would be out of character because of the rivalry. But would be very heart-warming to see it happen.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Growlie said:
Then all my stories have him out of character. :(
Sometimes it can be refreshing, and for me often cool, to see someone out of character. Can't really speak for others.

Back