PieGuyRulz Launches Every Episode of Teen Titans Season 1 Reviewed

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
One of my favorite youtubers, PieGuyRulz, has made a new series branching from SpongeBob of a classic TV Show, Teen Titans, I don't know much about the show, so I am curious to learn about it. Here is the link the video, I'm going to watch it in a little bit, but from the looks of it, great stuff:
https://youtu.be/ibifX1dkUqU

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Huh. Never thought I'd see him make another Every Episode series, let alone one on Teen Titans. That's pretty cool

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
It's been a while since I've seen the original Teen Titans, but this is really something! I'm going to give it a watch! :D

1 hour long. Good ol' PieGuyRulz.

In all seriousness, I like reviewers who go in depth when they review and put effort into them. Even better, when they branch out and cover other series, adding variety to their videos like PieGuyRulz does.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Love the renewed format, so it's not just a duplicate of his SpongeBob series.

Hey wait a minute, he stole my ratings! :xP:

(Inside joke at how I used to use his ratings to rate things [This was long before I joined SBM] and now he ends up using the same ratings I use)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
McSponge said:
Love the renewed format, so it's not just a duplicate of his SpongeBob series.

Hey wait a minute, he stole my ratings! :xP:

(Inside joke at how I used to use his ratings to rate things [This was long before I joined SBM] and now he ends up using the same ratings I use)
Hey he used my ratings too! I just realized that. Oh well, I guess a Four Rating system is a pretty popular one.

Back