Death of Lazy Town actor, Stefan Karl Stefansson

jm123mcdowell

Banished
I don't know if you guys watch those kind of shows or not, but I myself am a big fan of Lazy Town, I wanted to cry but sadly I couldn't, I was not capable of it. Anyway, what do you guys think? Is anybody sad?

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm saddened to hear the loss of a great life, but knowing how supportive people have been of him, truly have made the final years of his life special.

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
Tbh it is one of my favourite shows, and it truly made me sad, when I found our about Stefan's death.
He was a great actor.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
I’m really sad to hear about that, Stefan was a great man and actor and i liked the character of Robbie Rotten in LazyTown. :(

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Sad news.. seemed like a really great guy and definitely entertained a lot of people.

Amanda

Imitation Krab
I used to watch this show all the time as a kid and I heard he had cancer last year and now he passed away. Wow this is sad. Robbie Rotten will always be Number One to me. Rest In Peace.

jm123mcdowell

Banished
ssj4gogita4 said:
I could've sworn I read about his death several months ago...
I hope this doesn't turn into some kind of mandela effect, like unexisting deleted SpongeBob scenes did.

Esme

Imitation Krab
Oh my god. I just found out about this 10 minutes ago (yeah, I live under a rock)

This actually very sad. Stefan was a very talented actor who made millions of children and adults alike smile and laugh.

Robbie Rotten shall spread his wings and make Heaven lazy.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
very sad. RIP Stafan i remember saw few episodes of LazyTown where he was play a role of Robbie Rotten

just saw TMZ news about it and it show him without Robbie Rotten makeup as he take a pictire of him with his family on Instagram.

according to the site, LazyTown has been airing for 10 years- 2004 to 2014! that was 4 years ago :(

Back