Twitch Prime to Ditch Ad-Free Viewing

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I don't really know anyone who actually buys Twitch Prime just to have the Twitch stuff.. I feel like 95% of the prime people are just people that have it has a bonus for their amazon prime account and are still gonna pay for prime even without the twitch stuff... so I understand why twitch would do this.
That being said... I don't pay for amazon prime but if I did I don't think the twitch stuff would be the deciding factor.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Twitch kind of sucks period. I will always question Twitch streamers, because at least YouTube will screw over everyone, Twitch tends to favor those bimbo streamers, and ban others for speaking out against it. I don't use Twitch prime even though I would use it for a sub, they still are really greedy with it, I'd rather go YouTube Red because it still skips ads, and just hope Twitch Streamers could upload some of their highlights to YouTube.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
First Netflix, and now Twitch Prime. I don’t know how much money ads will get these streaming sites, but the pleasure of watching something without being told what to buy seems like a 10 year long reality that’s coming to an end.

EmployeeAMillion said:
First Netflix, and now Twitch Prime. I don’t know how much money ads will get these streaming sites, but the pleasure of watching something without being told what to buy seems like a 10 year long reality that’s coming to an end.
I guess now that people are switching to their services, they're gonna take advantage of that.

Back