Imagine if ______ was on Switch.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
So there is no Virtual Console on Switch :|. So I thought I'd make a topic imagining IF they were on Switch, how awesome it would be. It could literally be anything that's not already on the Switch, it doesn't even have to be an old game, it could be something on another console. For me, if Paper Mario were on Switch, I'd literally pay up to $500 for it, that would be amazing. Post some media you wish to be on the Switch.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
A feasible way of playing retro games without resorting to aging technology or “illegal” downloads.

Seriously, there will come a time when a majority of old consoles become virtually unplayable, so the games made for them need to be preserved. I’ll admit Nintendo breaking down on ROM torrent sites is within every right they have, but what are they going to do about their past except re-release Super Mario Bros. 3 and six others for the tenth time?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
A feasible way of playing retro games without resorting to aging technology or “illegal” downloads.

Seriously, there will come a time when a majority of old consoles become virtually unplayable, so the games made for them need to be preserved. I’ll admit Nintendo breaking down on ROM torrent sites is within every right they have, but what are they going to do about their past except re-release Super Mario Bros. 3 and six others for the tenth time?
Why not resell the NES or SNES? And make games for them again? I'm sure it could generate some nice sales.

Also would like to see Super Mario Maker on the Switch, kind of sucks when you buy a brand new game console and then find a game you like, only for it to be a console behind and unplayable on your new console.

Also wondering when we will get Gamecube as Virtual Console, can the 3DS handle it? The Switch could, but no virtual console on their apparently. A lot of people would like to play these games, Nintendo!

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i don't have Switch but i have Wii (not Wii U)

if i would have a Switch then i want The Loud House game to be on Switch

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Combusto82 said:
i don't have Switch but i have Wii (not Wii U)

if i would have a Switch then i want The Loud House game to be on Switch
They already made a game for the Loud House? Sounds a little early in my opinion.

Cha♡ said:
imagine if puffy fluffy was on switch
My favorite game of all time

Birds858 said:
I never heard that Nick confirmed a Loud House game.

Imagine if BFBB was on Switch.
I don't think they did. I f they did, I don't even know what gameplay style it would have.

Also BFBB on Switch is a dream that will soon come true. THQ Nordic, please announce the remake soon.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
He’s making that up but if there was a Loud House video game, it would be released on the PS4, Xbox One, and the Nintendo switch.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Eh if Nintendo made a game like that similar to Wii Party U, besides that it sounds pretty bad.
I agree it’s sound bad, but it’s the only style that goes well with Loud House series and probably the one that Nickelodeon would choose if they wanted a Loud House game. Other that, i don’t see Lincoln Loud in a Platformer-Adventure Open-World similar to BFBB or other style of game.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Birds858 said:
I agree it’s sound bad, but it’s the only style that goes well with Loud House series and probably the one that Nickelodeon would choose if they wanted a Loud House game. Other that, i don’t see Lincoln Loud in a Platformer-Adventure Open-World similar to BFBB or other style of game.
Yeah, maybe an RPG with his sisters as partners? May sound stupid, but could be cool.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Since Nintendo announced that they are switching all of their online stuff to be paid I think they had mentioned about adding some online multiplayer stuff to some old NES games. What I'd love would be MK64 online multiplayer although I doubt that'll ever happen

Back