SpongeBob Season 10 DVD Speculation

So as we all know, Season 11 has a few episodes left so we of course can't confirm a possible date for that, but Season 10 ended in December of 2017, so a DVD should be discussed. When do you think this DVD will come out, or will they go digital for good? If they are making a DVD, it shouldn't take so long considering this season only had 11 episodes. I posted about this somewhere else before, but I wanted to post a topic in order to not bump older discussions and expand the discussion in general. So, what do you think on this matter?

Also, me when the Season 9 Blu-ray comes out:

ActiveThoughtfulBream-size_restricted.gif

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I made that exact topic less than a month ago, and you even posted on it! lmao See:
FinnDinner said:
This maybe already an older topic, but it's August and I haven't heard anything about the DVD. Does anyone have any idea at all as to when this plans to be released? They said during the summer, but I'd at least appreciate some sort of indication that it is. This kind of feels as if there's nothing at all, and that makes me believe the DVD isn't destined for a long time. If you have any ideas please share them, I'd like to know.
I mean I guess every month counts, but pretty much all of the answers we got in the last topic can be answered here. So yeah, no new progress from what I know.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Whoops. Well, like you said, I still don't want to bump it! :xP:

Anyways, I speculate it might be announced this month, I'd say 2 weeks from now, for a Fall release similar to what happened to Season 9's DVD.
I hope so that's what I am going to go with.

Also yeah bumping it could be bad, it is like 2 weeks old though, but it is on the second page, maybe the staff would get mad. I got in trouble for something that was over a decade old, but yeah I see where this topic is coming from.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
You know what I love more than Season 10 DVD threads? Season 10 DVD threads that actually confirm its release.

In all seriousness, I don’t know when it’s going to be released, if at all. It depends on how well the Season 9 DVD sold, but those numbers are hard to find.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
You know what I love more than Season 10 DVD threads? Season 10 DVD threads that actually confirm its release.

In all seriousness, I don’t know when it’s going to be released, if at all. It depends on how well the Season 9 DVD sold, but those numbers are hard to find.
Was there actually another one before mine? Jeez just shows how long the wait is for something as simple as a DVD.

I'm getting impatient now to be honest, like come on, only 11 episodes and a DVD still can't come out on time? Has this thread just become a place to get mad at Viacom/Paramount/Nick for not releasing a set of 11 episodes about a yellow, cartoon sponge!?!?

I guess so. :fred3:

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I think it is a bit too early for a Season 10 DVD.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I thought this topic was about an announcement for the confirmation of the DVD (along with its release date, cover art...)

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Sorry! I'm going to rename it to make it less misleading.

Uh, how do you rename a topic?
Edit your first post with the full editor

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Considering that season 10 was a short season with 22 episodes and its last episode in production order aired in October last year, I really don't see why it would take this long for the DVD to arrive. But then again, I don't really know how DVDs are made, so I could be a bit cynical. :dunno:

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah I agree, Season 9 I get since it is like the longest season, but at this rate, with this low amount of episodes, I see it as a given to release the DVD, some people (like myself) can't see episodes without the DVDs, so it's especially frustrating when they can't get like less than 20 episodes out.

Back