S̶p̶o̶n̶g̶e̶B̶o̶b

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Let's say SpongeBob was never a thing, and you went on with your life without it, and thus SBM was never a thing. Would your life be any different right now? How would this affect you? Of course we can't get a definite answer, but speculation is always fun. I wouldn't be AS different, but it would kinda suck.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I'd probably be a much different person. SpongeBob and this site have had a pretty huge impact on my life.. not sure I would be a programmer if I hadn't been working on a SpongeBob site
Who knows though... might have just had a different favorite show and done it all the same :P

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I wouldn’t never joined this awesome forum.. And another thing, If SpongeBob didn’t exist, Nickelodeon would be VERY different.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
My taste in media and world views would be radically different.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
then i would not collecting Spongebob Complete Season DVDs

just Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, My Life as a Teenage Robot and The Loud House

member 9373

i would instantly die because my life force is spiritually connected to this show and therefore could not exist without its presence in reality

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Not sure I would have a different life, tbh. I'm not a party guy, I don't drink or do drugs, but I'd like to believe I still meet all the same people, just have more time to do different things and not worry about site updates or forum stuff. :)

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
If SpongeBob have actually ended after the first SB movie before 2005, we'll be happy that the BAD episodes like A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal and SB, you're Fired woudn't exist, but none of the millennials, especially us, will be happy without the Sponge. It would be boring, but not all.

But, if the entire SpongeBob series didn't exist, we would rather love something else until the birth of The Loud House, which aired on May 2016. i would rather become a huge fan of Tom and Jerry if SB didn't exist.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
As much as I hate to admit it, I think SpongeBob not existing past the first 3 seasons might have been better for both the show itself and Nickelodeon. The show because if it had stopped after Season 3, we wouldn't have gotten all the terrible episodes that we did in the later seasons and the show's reputation wouldn't be in the gutter as it is right now, and Nickelodeon because then they wouldn't have had to rely on the Sponge and abuse him to stay relevant with all the crappy shows they have come out with over the years (I'm aware that there's a couple Nickelodeon shows such as the loud house that get a lot of praise, but generally speaking, if we're being real, SpongeBob is basically what's been keeping Nickelodeon afloat for as long as they have, especially with how much they've abused him). SpongeBob ceasing to exist after the first 3 seasons would've given Nickelodeon some more creativity that they could experiment with. Sure, we might've still gotten some great episodes in the later seasons, I.E. Krusty Towers, Dunces and Dragons, Best Frenemies, Krabs a la Mode, Roller Cowards and It's a SpongeBob Christmas, but truth be told I could definitely live without all those episodes if it meant the show would continue to go down in history as one of the most hilarious and consistently great nicktoons of all time.

If the WHOLE show didn't exist though? Eh, I don't think it'd bother me too much. Especially for as little as I've actually been watching SpongeBob in the past 4 years, I think I could still live my life just great without it. Besides, you never know, maybe in an alternate history some show just as lovable and great as SpongeBob might've come along and attracted much of the same user base. It's certainly a possibility.

LadyElvis8

SpongeBob's wife
I would never get married if he didn't exist. [emoji30]

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
If SpongeBob didn't exist, It would be a mix of cartoons from other networks I would've watched at the time.

The shows I would've watched:

Rugrats/All Grown Up
The Powerpuff Girls Classic
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Top Cat
Scooby Doo, Where are You?
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Dexter's Laboratory
Animaniacs
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Catscratch
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Doug (Nick and Disney)
Adventure Time (Nickelodeon would possibly pick it up in an alternate universe where SpongeBob SquarePants was rejected)
The Powerpuff Girls Reboot
and so many others...

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i know this thread is about if Spongebob never exist but what if Spongebob Squarepants would be cancelled after 13 or 26 episodes (Season 1)? i would go crazy like "what? it's cancelled and get replkace with other show!"

Back