Guess the episode!

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
"search google for image"
1fbffa658069936ca90557805a53df03.png

https://www.sbmania.net/spongebob-transcripts-414-Squiditis Literally an image from the site.

FinnDinner said:
Here's a bunch of references, see if you know them all. Bonus if you know the episode it's from:

https://youtu.be/xuwA91oNsUA
As Seen on TV
Bubblestand
Pickles
The Chaperone
Pizza Delivery
As Seen on TV
Help Wanted
Valentine's Day
Tea at the Treedome
Ripped Pants
Karate Choppers
Grandma's Kisses
F.U.N.
Pizza Delivery
Naughty Nautical Neighbors
MuscleBob BuffPants
Employee of the Month
The Chaperone
Boating School
Band Geeks
The Chaperone
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II
Nature Pants
Karate Choppers
Reef Blowers
F.U.N.
The Paper

Some I had to look up! I couldn't think of them at at the top of my head! :sweat: But, I knew almost 90% of them! >_<

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
As Seen on TV
Bubblestand
Pickles
The Chaperone
Pizza Delivery
As Seen on TV
Help Wanted
Valentine's Day
Tea at the Treedome
Ripped Pants
Karate Choppers
Grandma's Kisses
F.U.N.
Pizza Delivery
Naughty Nautical Neighbors
MuscleBob BuffPants
Employee of the Month
The Chaperone
Boating School
Band Geeks
The Chaperone
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II
Nature Pants
Karate Choppers
Reef Blowers
F.U.N.
The Paper

Some I had to look up! I couldn't think of them at at the top of my head! :sweat: But, I knew almost 90% of them! >_<
All of them seem right from what I looked, except the one that says Employee of the Month. I'm almost certain that scene is from Home Sweet Pineapple when he's lying by Squidward. I see how it could be thought it was that episode because both of them feature SpongeBob at Squidward's house, but I don't think it is that one. Good job with the rest though!

FinnDinner said:
All of them seem right from what I looked, except the one that says Employee of the Month. I'm almost certain that scene is from Home Sweet Pineapple when he's lying by Squidward. I see how it could be thought it was that episode because both of them feature SpongeBob at Squidward's house, but I don't think it is that one. Good job with the rest though!
I swear I never saw that scene in Home Sweet Pineapple, but I wasn't so sure about it being in Employee of the Month either, so you're probably right. :sweat:

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
I swear I never saw that scene in Home Sweet Pineapple, but I wasn't so sure about it being in Employee of the Month either, so you're probably right. :sweat:
Yeah it was that scene where basically after the spiders incident after trying to live with Patrick, there was a quick little scene where he went to try and live with Squidward, it was a pretty funny scene, but I don't put it past anyone to remember that.

FinnDinner said:
Here's a bunch more references, see how many you can get, plus the episode it's from.
aDfiELH.png
The only ones I can recognize are Eels and Escalators from Sailor Mouth, the soda hat from One Krab's Trash, the balloon from Rock Bottom (or Glove World in general), and the Magic Conch from Club SpongeBob.

Re-Hydrated Sponge

Moby Dollar
The Glove World balloon from Rock Bottom, The Magic Conch from Club SpongeBob, Smitty Werben Man Jensen's hat from One Krabs Trash, the guitar from The Camping Episode, teddy-bear from Bossy Boots, the record player from EarWorm and Eels And Escalators from Sailor Mouth

Back