Photo

New SpongeBob episodes airing next week (8/6-8/10)

64 replies to this topic

#51 SpongeRob RectangleShorts

Flying Dutchman's Sock

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

They often do a thing now where they air only four episodes during the week and then Friday is just a rerun. A bit odd, but then again, so is Cartoon Network's "new episodes every hour!" thing where it's really just all the episodes premiering on Monday and then rerunning over and over for the rest of the week.

#52 MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Floating Shopping List

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:37 PM

With the rate that these episodes are coming out I'm just falling more and more behind on the show lol (can it really be called falling behind if there isn't an overarching story arc?)

#53 Re-Hydrated Sponge

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:40 PM

According to Nickandmore! Library Cards,Plankton Paranoia,Surf n'Turf and Call the Cops will air in september,this hasn't been confirmed by Nickelodeon, so take it with a grain of salt.

#54 EmployeeAMillion

Soon

• Members
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:06 PM

According to Nickandmore! Library Cards,Plankton Paranoia,Surf n'Turf and Call the Cops will air in september,this hasn't been confirmed by Nickelodeon, so take it with a grain of salt.

That’d be great, but yeah, it hasn’t been confirmed yet. Still I don’t expect airdates to be confirmed until a week or two in advance.

#55 josemiguex

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:28 AM

Am I the only one so confused at the Seasons poor reception? I've said it before, but the flaws people point at 11 were the same ones people were calling out on 9b, yet now those complaints on 9b are gone. It seems like 9b is apparently invalid from criticsm, so 11 is now to blame for the issues? IDK, but most complaints are either rather poorly put togethere, petty or small issues, or plain just want to hate it for the sake of hating it . There are some people who do make good reviews explaing stuff on why they are not a fan of the Season (more spandy, idk what whobob or Mcsponge's stances are on the new eps, but they explain there opinions on the ones they don't like well), but so much of this is just stupid reasons to bash on an episode. Apparently the trash in Sanatation Insanity is gross and unfunny, yet KBBB is funny and trash is animated well there? And the people praising the Season do it too. Oh, apparently Season 11 is better than Season 1 because Season 1 puts some emphasis on story? It has too, cause it has to get the viewer invested! Whatever, I should just not use twitter anymore to see peoples opinions, as I feel the brain cells dissapating.

Yeah season 11 is both overrated and underrated, for what I watched I think it's decent, the episodes varies from great to ok, the best episodes are Pat the horse, Bunny Hunt and Ink Lemonade :sbfunny:

Edited by josemiguex, 06 August 2018 - 12:29 AM.

#56 FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:26 AM

Alright hope to try and watch the episode tonight. 

#57 EmployeeAMillion

Soon

• Members
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:37 PM

Since the Krusty Kleaners thread hasn’t been opened yet, and might not be before the end of SBM, I think I should get my thoughts on it out here. It was pretty great. A bit too reliant on destruction and mayhem, but it was overall a very cool, gripping episode with a lot of jokes. It gives me a Wet Painters vibe at times, it just feels that much like pure Kaz.

#58 hippythehippo

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:01 PM

Pretty good week of episodes (including Shopping List). Hopefully the rest of the eps of the Season can fix the Seasons reputation a bit.
  • Klu likes this

#59 Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist

• Members
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:23 PM

These ratings are pretty...concerning to say the least, as the ratings seem to drop each day for the premieres ("ChefBob" being the new series low). I find this concerning not just for the show itself, but for the state of Nickelodeon in general.

https://twitter.com/...090620680855552

#60 FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:57 AM

These ratings are pretty...concerning to say the least, as the ratings seem to drop each day for the premieres ("ChefBob" being the new series low). I find this concerning not just for the show itself, but for the state of Nickelodeon in general.

This is why Nick has been uploading SpongeBob to YouTube, they know television for children as a whole is going down the toilet, so with these millions of views they get on their vids, they can stay in business and keep making SpongeBob episodes. 

#61 Re-Hydrated Sponge

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:59 AM

These ratings make me worried =(

#62 spongie33

Cupid BFF

• Members
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:37 AM

I think the reason why the ratings are so low is because School is back in session.

#63 Season 4-11

pEpE kRaBs Is LiTtY

• Members
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:28 PM

I think the reason why the ratings are so low is because School is back in session.

Well not for everybody. I know some who start school as late as September 25.

#64 Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist

• Members
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:54 AM

Looks like they're going to be replaying these episodes over on Nicktoons next week.

#65 FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 12:43 PM

Looks like they're going to be replaying these episodes over on Nicktoons next week.

Yeah, they only know how much money they make on YT plus their website. 

Reply to this topic