Is it wrong I don't like Nickelodeon and SpongeBob SquarePants anymore?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I'm sick of how Nick is so popular

Same with SpongeBob

Therefore I feel I need to give up the show because all it's bringing me is unneeded stress

So I'm giving up SpongeBob SquarePants

Sayonara SpongeBob!

I just can't deal with this anymore

nobody

Imitation Krab
I get that you've given up on SpongeBob. I mean, it's alright to give up on anything because people have different perspectives and everything, but do you know what I'm also sick about? Seeing you bringing up the fact that either SpongeBob needs to be canceled or you're trying to stray from cartoons.

Because of what I said, I see you whining about giving up in SpongeBob and it's getting on my nerves. Don't worry, there's a lot of people who lost hope for SpongeBob so you're not the only one, but I just don't like seeing you talk a lot about canceling SpongeBob and trying to get away from cartoons. I fear that you won't stop making threads like this.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere

My brother is too

IDK why I signed up for this forum anyway

Like I said all this complaining I do is bringing me unneeded stress

At the very least I need to take a break from SpongeBob

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I don't know dude, I've seen you post that you're going to quit something, yet I never see you actually quit it. Going forward, I'd appreciate it if you were more up front and honest about it, if you are going to quit doing it, please stick to your guns and do it. It's kind of hard to take this serious, I am not trying to make you mad or anything, but it just doesn't sit right with me, sorry to say.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
There's nothing wrong about not liking Nick or the show anymore. It just means that your tastes have changed and you've developed new ones. Its part of life after all, nothing to feel ashamed of. This might be a Spongebob forum first and foremost but you can still be active here despite changing your attitude towards the show. Complaining won't get you very far, just try to forget about the matter and move on, i'm sure you'll be better off discussing other things without making this thread.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
TBH, I doubt half the members here even give a hoot about SpongeBob anyway; but at least they don't toot their horn about it every once in a while to make it evident.

If you don't like SpongeBob anymore, then fine, that's cool, but stop shoving the fact in our faces. If you really don't like SpongeBob then stop whining about it all the time. We get it, already.

No offense or anything, but most of your posts are just about how much you don't like SpongeBob and it'd be nice if you didn't have to be such a Debbie Downer all the time and moved on at this point.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Mikurotoro92 said:
I'm sick of how Nick is so popular

Same with SpongeBob

Therefore I feel I need to give up the show because all it's bringing me is unneeded stress

So I'm giving up SpongeBob SquarePants

Sayonara SpongeBob!

I just can't deal with this anymore

Mikurotoro92 said:
I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere

My brother is too

IDK why I signed up for this forum anyway

Like I said all this complaining I do is bringing me unneeded stress

At the very least I need to take a break from SpongeBob
You're simply giving it up because it's too popular? That's a pretty poor excuse if you ask me, not really reasonable. But hey, it's your choice. SpongeBob is a cartoon, not some drug that's impossible to give up. I haven't watched SpongeBob in over two months, and I used to watch it all the time about two years back. I understand if you express disinterest in the quality of the cartoon, and give legitimate reasons for it to be cancelled, but your excuse is simply "It's everywhere."

Yeah? Where were you a decade ago? SpongeBob was at its peak in popularity in the 2000's. It's not on say the level of Minions or, say Adventure Time back in the early 2010's. SpongeBob has been popular for years, I don't get why it's giving you so much stress. Do you constantly lament over how SpongeBob/Nick are undeserving of such popularity? Your reasons are so vague, I don't find it reasonable to be this upset over a popular cartoon/kid's network.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I do have a legitimate reason SpongeBob needs to go

Stephen Hillenburg's ALS situation

If he were to die (not that I'd want that) SBSP will regress into the dark depths of Season 8

Not only that but it will never be able to recover

I'd prefer if Nickelodeon focuses on The Loud House and makes Lincoln their new mascot

I just want them to be good again

This isn't easy for me

SpongeBob SquarePants was an instrumental part of my childhood similar to how Mickey Mouse was for my brother

It really hurts to say this but it must be said:

The only way Nick will regain their former glory is by putting SpongeBob out to pasture

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Mikurotoro92 said:

If he were to die (not that I'd want that) SBSP will regress into the dark depths of Season 8

I'd prefer if Nickelodeon focuses on The Loud House and makes Lincoln their new mascot

This isn't easy for me

SpongeBob SquarePants was an instrumental part of my childhood similar to how Mickey Mouse was for my brother

The only way Nick will regain their former glory is by putting SpongeBob out to pasture
lincoln the mascot i would puke at that just ew

also spongebob being like season 8 again does sound good

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Mikurotoro92 said:

This isn't easy for me

1) Stop writing in single-sentence paragraphs. You have nary a point to your name with what you're saying and it might just be me but I cannot take anything you say seriously when you utilize such "discourse". It doesn't add any effect to your point.
2) Stop complaining. Noone wants to listen to a downer coming on this site just to dismiss its main subject.
3) Stop coming to this site if all you're gonna do is complain about the show period. Your responses are dull and predictable at this point. Nobody cares cuz you say the same things again and again. "The show sucks", "let it die already", "Nickelodeon is stupid" blah blah blah. We get it already.

And I thought you didn't like Nick anymore; why do you seem to care about how they could improve so much. Just make up your mind, already,

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
The second coming of Rugrats shall rejuvenate Nickelodeon! Hold up your hands and pray to our lord and savior, Chuckie Finster!

Back