Make your own Spongebob video game

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
In this topic, you can imagine your own Spongebob video game. It’s can be everything, a new Spongebob game, a remake of a previous Spongebob game, a adaptation of a episode, a crossover, ect...

All you need to do is to follow this template :

Name : The name of your game
Publisher : The publisher of your game (THQ, Activision, ect...)
Release Date : The release date of your game (Your game can get a release date before 2018)
Platforms : The Platforms of your game (PS4, PC. Snes, ect...)
Genre : Genre of your game (Platformer, open-world, Party-Game, ect...)
Player : The number of player (1 player, 1-4 players coop, ect...)
Plot : The plot of your game
Characters : The characters in your game (their descriptions are optionnal)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Name: Revenge of the Neptune

Publisher: Nintendo

Release Date: March 3, 2020

Platform: Switch

Genre: RPG

Player: 1 Player

Plot: Neptune finds severed gold under Bikini Bottom and the easiest coarse of action is to destroy the city to get the gold, the game begins right before Neptune destroys the town. It's up to SpongeBob and friends to make it over to Neptune and undo the effects. When they get to Neptune's castle they realize they need ten trident keys to open up the gate. The trident keys are located all across Bikini Bottom and are guarded by recurring characters (like Bubble Bass or Jack M. Crazyfish) and you must beat them to get the key. After you've gotten all of the keys you must fight the final battle with Neptune to save the city.

Characters: You get partners who assist you in turn based combat: SpongeBob is well rounded, easiest to power up and is the main character. Patrick is pretty strong, but can miss quite a bit in battle, he has decent defense and low speed. Sandy is pretty solid, she has very low speed, but she has the best power and good defense, she is pretty good for battle. Mr. Krabs is mediocre for battle, but is good at searching out money for you to use at the shop to get badges. Plankton can use his technology to get some really good combos. Squidward has his own adventure, he isn't a partner. There may be other partners, but this is the base.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Name : SpongeBob: Breaking Bikini Bottom
Publisher : whoever owns the license now
Release Date : early 2020s (getting some Fantendo vibes)
Platforms : Definitely the Switch, maybe the PS4 and PC
Genre : 3D platformer
Player : 1
Plot : Some massive adventure to retrieve something from a dark force
Characters : SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy

Excuse this being bare-bones, it’s just not the sort of thing I’m interested in. There’s more to game development and design than listing the things you want your game to be, but I see these as a neat, organised way to fulfill your ideal game fantasy. I’m not going to knock it too hard, and I did fill it out.

Name : SpongeBob's Boating Bash: My Leg!
Publisher : THQ
Release Date : 2019
Platforms : PS4, Xbox One, Switch
Genre : Racing, 3D platformer, action-adventure
Player : 1 ( up to 4 players for races)
Plot : Think of the Simpsons: Hit and Run (despite it being a parody of Grand Theft Auto) except SpongeBob, so it's even less mature. So, the basic plot is that various cities are being taken over by Plankton and you must complete various mission from town to town that involve defeating Plankton's minion is different challenges involving your boatmobile, and open-world 3D platforming puzzles and combat. You will eventually get to Plankton's HQ and make your way around his HQ to defeat him. Think Battle for Bikini Bottom mixed with SpongeBob's Boating Bash. Sorry it's kind of sloppy. I honestly don't know much about writing a plot.
Characters : SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and Sandy

Back