i drew some stuff to cheer myself up

member 9373

i've been feeling absolutely horrendous due to both outside circumstances and depression so i decided i'd draw some cute stuff to cheer myself up!!

faOHNdS.png

big image, oops. anyway this way pretty fun to draw, and i noticed that i'm getting better at keeping characters proportionate. it's not perfect but eh. also, is it just me or is spongebob REALLY hard to draw correctly?? there always seems to be something wrong with the way i draw him

aaand here's some sketches!!

DlOe30Z.png

i've never drawn sandy before so this was my first time trying to figure her out and i think i did okay. i also created what may be the most smug squidward imaginable. i'm calling him smugward

also interesting to note, the way i draw squidward has changed pretty drastically over about a month or so

PVs1VIA.png

granted the sketch on the left is a lot more sloppy, but generally i've gotten a lot better at drawing him so that's cool

member 9373

Cha♡ said:
omg aww what a cute art style
thank you so much!! every time someone calls my art cute i grow at least 40% more powerful :xP:

member 9373

President Squidward said:
your squidward's are so good
ty!! he's probably the character i've drawn the most because he's really fun to draw lol

Back