It’s a large spectrum, but still.

• Low-Key

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Packed

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
This is a question I’m asking myself as I get through the Post-Sequel episodes- just because they’re filled with jokes and story beats, does that make them good?

Would you rather rewatch rather chill, slow-paced episodes like Bubblestand and Naughty Nautical Neighbours, or do you like to have as much to remember about the episode as possible, in cases such as Fear of a Krabby Patty and Bunny Hunt?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
If this were pre-movie, yeah I'd want some packed episodes like Something Smells or Chocolate With Nuts, but I do not think that this era is really appropriate with it, Bunny Hunt kinda sucked, and I feel like this era would take it too far while not being clever. I would want a low-key episode like Plankton's Pet kind of, really nice and charming, is this era's best from the way I see it.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Not totally sure, but if Bunny Hunt is involved, probably low-key

JCM

#cancelspongebob
most of pre-first movie was pretty lowkey and was better than anything after so i'll have to go with that

I have a soft spot for the calmer episodes of SpongeBob, especially those from pre-movie. It's sometimes just more relaxing to watch an episode like that than one where the action goes a mile a minute. That being said, I don't mind the faster-paced episodes as long as they're executed well. We've had some this season that did not fit that description...

Back