Upcoming Episode Talk

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:20 PM

Excited for the new episodes! I think Nick aired a commercial saying their airing next month? I wasn't paying attention until I saw SpongeBob, but it was over by then.  :sweat:  I have the most interest in seeing Plankton Paranoia.

#27 FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

• Members
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

I'm going to bookmark my predictions, so far, I am actually kinda right, thought I was off entirely, but we'll see lol. 

#28 Fred's leg!

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:32 AM

234B- ChefBob: When Mr Krabs puts in an open kitchen, SpongeBob gets stage fright and has to invent a new persona.

I thought SpongeBob LOVED people

You can like people but have stage fright, they're not mutually exclusive!

#29 jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

The name "Plankton Paranoia" reminds me too much of One Coarse Meal, which scares me.

#30 Zimmy11

Use your imagination...

• Members
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

The name "Plankton Paranoia" reminds me too much of One Coarse Meal, which scares me.

You’re not the first to say that :)

#31 darkrage6

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:19 PM

You’re not the first to say that :)

I honestly didn't think One Coarse Meal was that bad, so i'm very interested in that episode myself.  

#32 Squiddddd

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

I have a feeling Plankton Paranoia will be more about Mr. Krabs driving himself insane rather than in One Coarse Meal where it's directly caused by his rival. It looks pretty promising.

#33 SpongeRob RectangleShorts

Sharkdog!

• Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:23 AM

I have a feeling Plankton Paranoia will be more about Mr. Krabs driving himself insane rather than in One Coarse Meal where it's directly caused by his rival. It looks pretty promising.

This is what I'm thinking too. Instead of Krabs intentionally driving Plankton to insanity, Plankton indirectly drives Krabs insane. Almost like a reversed and slightly altered OCM. Heck, this might be OCM done right, just like how Mimic Madness was a better version of Face Freeze. We'll see.

#34 darkrage6

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:21 AM

This is what I'm thinking too. Instead of Krabs intentionally driving Plankton to insanity, Plankton indirectly drives Krabs insane. Almost like a reversed and slightly altered OCM. Heck, this might be OCM done right, just like how Mimic Madness was a better version of Face Freeze. We'll see.

That actually sounds similar to a plot in one of the Invader Zim comics where Zim stops trying to take over the earth for such a long period of time that Dib gets even more paranoid then usual and ends up getting himself into a depression that allows Zim to take advantage of him.  

#35 jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:05 PM

I'm excited for "Call the Cops". I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to be the best episode of the week.

#36 spongie33

SantaSponge

• Members
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:58 PM

Season 11 will end in November according to Nickandmore. https://twitter.com/...110186791325701

#37 darkrage6

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:04 PM

Having just seen that episode on Amazon, I can confirm that it is more or less the plot, Krabs gets driven insane waiting for Plankton to steal the formula and it starts negatively affecting the KK.  

#38 jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:08 PM

I'm excited for "Call the Cops". I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to be the best episode of the week.

I was correct.

Season 11 will end in November according to Nickandmore. https://twitter.com/...110186791325701

Hope this is true. I want the season to end rather soon.

#39 spongie33

SantaSponge

• Members
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:45 AM

Recently, Vincent Waller has confirmed three new episode titles, Gary and Spot, The Nitwitting, and The Ballard of Filthy Munk

https://twitter.com/...621401238368257

https://twitter.com/...466491993575424

https://twitter.com/...621401238368257

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users