SpongeBrony's Drawing Museum

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Welcome to my brand new museum and library of my drawings. Here at SpongeBrony's Drawing Museum, I'll be showing you all of my SpongeBob drawings. Some of them are drawn by hand, some are drawn digitally.

Here's my first drawing. This is a SpongeBob-My Little Pony crossover. Twilight Sparkle as a seapony eating at the Krusty Krab.

cmZwqv1.jpg

Personally, I enjoy crossing over SpongeBob and My Little Pony.

For more art, visit my new DeviantArt account: spongebronyph.deviantart.com

Last edited:

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
can you draw pat the horse with my little pony characters :pattongue:

I drawn that last year. I'll show it to you sooner or tomorrow. I'm pretty busy focusing in high school and entrance exam for college
Cool, I have a suggestion. You should draw a bank robbery in SpongeBob. :coolio:

Same thing. I'll do it soon. Request are on hold.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I see you draw them on paper. Are you happy to own physical originals of your work? Just asking because it’s not a thrill many online artists can feel anymore.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
EmployeeAMillion said:
I see you draw them on paper. Are you happy to own physical originals of your work? Just asking because it’s not a thrill many online artists can feel anymore.
Yeah. Most of the time, I draw them by hand. I know how to digitalize my hand-made drawings with Paint Tool SAI, but I mostly use it to draw ponies. I like to use SAI to draw SB but I can't because school makes me busy today. Drawing with SAI is a time consuming task as a hobby.

President Squidward said:
can you draw pat the horse with my little pony characters :pattongue:
Here you go.

1seKQO6.jpg

I call it Patrick and Pinkie.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
happy 32nd birthday, Spongebob!

Awesome drawings, SpongeBronyPH! keep it up. glad you're a DA member

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Combusto82 said:
happy 32nd birthday, Spongebob!

Awesome drawings, SpongeBronyPH! keep it up. glad you're a DA member
You can add me as a friend, watch me, fav my art and comment me and my art at anytime.

SpongeBronyPH said:
Hey guys. As of October, I just started Inktober 2018 Challenge. For those who are curious, here are my SB drawings for Inktober.

My other Inktober 2018 artworks, mostly other cartoons, are available @ (https://www.deviantart.com/spongebronyph/gallery/).

Day 9: Precious
QdAh0TU.jpg

Day 10: Cruel
chfzl1g.jpg

Day 11: Whale
xV2MBj6.jpg
That last one is definitely my favorite out of all them! But you did a nice job on the rest of them! :thumb1:

Back