Greetings from nobody

nobody

Imitation Krab
Hello everyone. I'm nobody and after two years watching this site, I feel confident enough to gain greets from the public. I first joined here 15 months ago and I left this account dormant for some strange reason. For a few months, I've been trying to figure out my password but ended up having to retrieve a new one instead.

Just like a bunch of the users here, SpongeBob is one of my favorite shows. I don't just watch SpongeBob, but more than 65, mostly cartoons.

Welcome to SBM.

EmployeeAMillion said:
Every time a new member comes around, I think it’s Honest Slug starting a meme.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
What makes you say that?

nobody

Imitation Krab
EmployeeAMillion said:
It’s just the kinda joke he would’ve made, pretend to quit the site, then come back temporarily with a joke account before switching back.

Welcome to SBM.

Every time a new member comes around, I think it’s Honest Slug starting a meme.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
What makes you say that?

Well this isn't a joke account. I'm solely a different user who joined 15 months ago and didn't return that many months later. Speaking of which, when did this whole thing happened with the joke accounts?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
It’s just the kinda joke he would’ve made, pretend to quit the site, then come back temporarily with a joke account before switching back.
Pretty sure he's serious about leaving the whole site.
Well this isn't a joke account. I'm solely a different user who joined 15 months ago and didn't return that many months later. Speaking of which, when did this whole thing happened with the joke accounts?
That never happened. Honest Slug was the kind of user who made a lot of jokes, so that's where Employee must have got the idea he would do that.

Back