E3 2018

Pupperton

Imitation Krab
My primary interest for this year's E3 is seeing new Smash Bros. characters - it's the main Switch game I'm looking forward to, after all. Seeing a new Animal Crossing would be fun as well, of course...

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I used to be really excited for E3, with it being a rush of new information about new games and console features, but I get less interested every year. I’ll still care about the Switch stuff and see what comes out, but I don’t have what you’d call “hype”.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm mostly looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Switch since it's basically the only game confirmed for E3 thus far, though I do hope Nintendo drops some big 1st party Bob-ombs as well.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Exciting about Sony and maybe Bethesda presentation,don’t care that much about everything else

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
gonna write down what i think of these conferences as i go along

EA in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7u9hP4r1S8

and some other things i already knew about

i really want to know if anyone at these conferences actually care about the 20+ minute blocks of sports games EA does???? overall this was just boring, which is like the worst kind of these things, at least when something full of technical screwups and cringy attitude happens, i can laugh at it

as for Microsoft, uhhhhh

GAME after GAME after GAME after GAME with occasional developer statements but then more GAMEs

in other words, what these things should be. really cool looking games too!

andrew wk at the Bethesda conference was 100/10

i don't play a lot of bethesda games myself but i probably should, there was some cool stuff shown off. the conference itself was relatively short, too

i apologize for double spacing all of this

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
So far there have been a couple things I’ve found interesting. Sonic’s getting a new racing game (whoopie), Cuphead’s now got a love interest who’s adorable, and Kingdom Hearts III’s been pushed back again. The middle one’s the only thing I was surprised with.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
lmao what was even the point of the Square Enix conference??????? nothing new was even shown off, i don't think

didn't see the PC show since it wasn't streamed on the youtube @ e3 stream

Ubisoft was okay, expected something hilariously bad and i thought i would get it with that opening but that was kinda it

Sony... i applaud for actually showing gameplay footage (and large chunks of gameplay footage too!), but i forgot most of what they shown after it ended

so uh, i didn't expect Microsoft to have the best show, guess i'll have to wait to see if Nintendo will top them (tho they probably will)

edit: no they didn't

by no means was it bad but they did pretty much put all their eggs in the 5mash bucket

Back