Most Reran and Least Reran Episodes (Including Specials)?

spongebranch

Banished
Pretty sure it would be but it aired on Nickelodeon about a week ago.

Maybe Valentine's Day/The Paper and Scaredy Pants/I Was a Teenage Gary? (even Christmas Who reran several times last December, the former 2 only aired 2 times last February (VD aired another time in the I Love SpongeBob Week the same day that Old Man Patrick premiered, paired with The Camping Episode.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
spongebranch said:
Pretty sure it would be but it aired on Nickelodeon about a week ago.

Maybe Valentine's Day/The Paper and Scaredy Pants/I Was a Teenage Gary? (even Christmas Who reran several times last December, the former 2 only aired 2 times last February (VD aired another time in the I Love SpongeBob Week the same day that Old Man Patrick premiered, paired with The Camping Episode.
All things considered, just because you can name a recent instance in which Sponge Who Could Fly has aired does not detract from the idea that it could be the last aired SpongeBob episode, and if not, the least aired special at least.

Not saying you're wrong, of course, but from a statistical perspective, such an airing could be considered an anomaly - or more appropriately, a very rare occurrence - for an episode that is honestly barely on television (at least, in my experiences; of course my own statistics will differ from yours based on regions).

(Personally, I'm willing to give seasonal episodes the benefit of a doubt; each of them has a planned obsolescence regarding their schedule appropriacy; that is, they're only worth incorporating into the schedule nearer/around the season in which the episode takes place. Therefore, reruns are practically rare by default anywhere outside of this period)

Yikes, I'm reading too much into this.

For regular ol' episodes, though, I'd agree with The Paper; it took me ages to actually watch that episode for the first time because it's barely on Nickelodeon as is and it's never in fan-picked favorites so it's always on the side. Shame, cuz I find it to be quite the gem. :P

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeBob And Patrick said:
Would The Sponge Who Could Fly be the least reran episode?
Yeah probably, with Shanghaied/Gary Takes a Bath, Party Pooper Pants, Ugh, and The Sponge Who Could Fly, a lot of these pre-movie specials never really got to see televesion unless they were in one of those marathons of SpongeBob. So much so, that I didn't even know Ugh and The Sponge Who Could Fly excised until I got the Season 3 DVD. Also, I didn't see too much Dunces and Dragons, but that's probably just me.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Mustard O'Mine is the least aired because it hasn't had much of a chance to air anyway.

But in terms of actually being rare..... Obviously, there's the season 3 specials, espicially Ugh and TSWCF, that are really rare.... but strangely, this year, they've been more common, they've aired muitiple times (in fact, on my birthday, which was ironically the day of the Kid Danger premiere, all three season 3 specials aired; and no other episodes aired. It was surreal. Nickeldoeon in general has been doing strange stuff though recently, espicially with the schedule, this is just one of many odd things). So for that reason, I'd probably say Valentine's Day and The Paper, since they only play for about like a few days around Valentine's day.

seasonalsponge

Baby Clam
Is there a reason why The Paper barely gets shown anymore? I've only really saw it once on air and the only way I can rewatch it is through dvds and online.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
seasonalsponge said:
Is there a reason why The Paper barely gets shown anymore? I've only really saw it once on air and the only way I can rewatch it is through dvds and online.
It's paired with "Valentine's Day", so it should only be shown in February :dunno:

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
Just after the Best Day Ever marathon way back in 2006 (fourteen years ago), it was easily Karate Island and Best Day Ever. That was practically all they would show (the latter because it was voted the #1 SpongeBob episode at the time, and the latter because, well-you-know).

(I’m referring to the most reran episodes, by the way.)

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Just after the Best Day Ever marathon way back in 2006 (fourteen years ago), it was easily Karate Island and Best Day Ever. That was practically all they would show (the latter because it was voted the #1 SpongeBob episode at the time, and the latter because, well-you-know).(I’m referring to the most reran episodes, by the way.)
Good on Nick for teaching kids how real estate works nonstop.

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The Inmates of Summer/To Save a Squirrel air like every other week

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
spongebranch said:
>Season 5
>rarely aired

You kidding? The Original Fry Cook/Night Light aired on Nick today. No way.
But does one example automatically means it plays a lot?

BCG2000.png

spongebranch

Banished
Wintermelon43 said:
But does one example automatically means it plays a lot?

attachicon.gif
BCG2000.png
Goo Goo Gas/Le Big Switch and Roller Cowards/Bucket Sweet Bucket aired on Nick yesterday.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Just after the Best Day Ever marathon way back in 2006 (fourteen years ago), it was easily Karate Island and Best Day Ever. That was practically all they would show (the latter because it was voted the #1 SpongeBob episode at the time, and the latter because, well-you-know).(I’m referring to the most reran episodes, by the way.)
I'm not going to say anything. I'm not.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I feel like some season 1 episodes aren't shown very often. Like Culture Shock, I can't remember the last time I saw that on Nick.

jwongle26

Baby Clam
MY CHOCOLATE LEG! said:
I feel like some season 1 episodes aren't shown very often. Like Culture Shock, I can't remember the last time I saw that on Nick.
That just aired a week or two ago.

Back