Crediting Differences in Title Cards

OWM

XD
I've noticed a few differences in the names of people credited in title cards. For example:
HogD0LU.png

This is from the dull-colored version of I'm with Stupid. (yes, it was the topic earlier that reminded me. :sbfunny:) Anyway, this version and this version only gives Ennio Torresan a storyboarding credit.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=zof7bZT6we7uu%2Fmu%2BM0IdktUEUtMvO1pPmtfYJkEEHA%3D
On the DVD version with brighter colors, he's gone.

Here's another example.
FplsbKy.png

This is from an airing of Tea at the Treedome from April 2002. We can clearly see that Edgar Larrazabal directed this episode, right?

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=yWYjGhJoGsHYPownTcZkgk9OuWIa0cXTIrfG9XlfDqM%3D
Nope! On the DVD version, it's Tom Yasumi instead.

So what's with the inconsistency? Are they mistakes that were corrected later? Are there any other episodes that have similar issues? What do you think?

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The Great Snail Race was originally credited with Joe Liss insread of Merriwether Williams. Good Ol Whatshisname was credited with Dani Michaeli instead of Richard Pursel as well.

Rocky Lobster

Floating Shopping List
Judging by all the airings of "Tea at the Treedome" I have seen on Youtube, I noted that Edgar was credited in all the airings... it's possible that this only applied to the DVD for some reason.

EmployeeAMillion said:
Given the massive amount of people working on the show at a time, certain crew members have their own different share of a certain episode, which Nick isn’t informed on.
It just doesn't make sense for one to be credited, then erased.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Wintermelon43 said:
Something else I noticed is that Pat the Horse is credited as being written by Kaz, when it was clearly written by Ben Gruper.
No, it is Kaz, Waller even confirmed that.
Gruber's last work on the show was the sister episode, Cuddle E. Hugs.

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
No, it is Kaz, Waller even confirmed that.
Gruber's last work on the show was the sister episode, Cuddle E. Hugs.

nah it's Ben Gruper, you can tell because of how he revived (not rip-off) My Pretty Seahorse

Jordan123

Baby Clam
In "Good Ol' Whatisname?", TV airings and digital releases credited Dan Michaeli as the third writer, on DVD releases, Richard Pursel was credited as the third writer.

Back