Why do Procrastination and I'm With Stupid have such dark colors in Nick USA?

SuperFan2024

Part Computer or Something
Ever since I can remember on Nickelodeon USA, where Procrastination and I'm With Stupid air, they always have these dull colors. I know all the 480p episodes on Nick USA aren't in the best shape and/or color, but these two specific episodes jut have these weird darker and duller colors. I mean, look at this for example:

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 7.53.50 PM.png

Does anyone know the reason for the color(s) being like this for these two eps specifically?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
The brightness was procrastinating while the version of the episode aired on Nick was being made, so it wasn't able to become as bright as it should be in time :sbfunny:

(I don't actually know, sorry)

RDSP

Banished
From what I can tell, I'd suspect it's due to the tapes they use for airing the episodes on the station either degrading over time or being damaged for some reason, although I don't know for sure.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
RDSP said:
From what I can tell, I'd suspect it's due to the tapes they use for airing the episodes on the station either degrading over time or being damaged for some reason, although I don't know for sure.
The episodes have been dull for as long as I can remember. I wonder if they were like this in 2001

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Ok nothing against you in particular but dang. We have topics about this same topic what feels like every week. Along with this isn't it implied that the episodes look better on the DVDs anyway and there's really no point of watching on the network if you care about visual quality that much.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
Ok nothing against you in particular but dang. We have topics about this same topic what feels like every week. Along with this isn't it implied that the episodes look better on the DVDs anyway and there's really no point of watching on the network if you care about visual quality that much.
I quit making topic like this over two years ago

Back