Favorite title card music?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Since FinnDinner's topic ws a bit different than what I thought it would be about, I thought of making a topic dedicated to what title card music you like. If there's a topic like this, let me know.

Anyway, my favorite title card music is the one for Snowball Effect called Wonderland of Snow. Beautiful track for a fantastic episode.

https://youtu.be/O6tg0TCjYjE

RDSP

Banished
While this is a difficult question to answer, I think this would have to go to Sunny Samoa, which was the title card music for 3 really good episodes (Culture Shock, Hooky and Bummer Vacation). Unfortunately, it can't be used anymore but it was a really good track.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
President Squidward said:
Since FinnDinner's topic was garbage, I thought of making a topic dedicated to what title card music you like. If there's a topic like this, let me know.

Anyway, my favorite title card music is the one for Snowball Effect called Wonderland of Snow. Beautiful track for a fantastic episode.

https://youtu.be/O6tg0TCjYjE
Thanks bro, I just posted on this site and I've already been insulted twice :P. However, this is a much better topic so I feel it is worth replying too.

I like the Snowball Effect's, but there are many more, I don't know the name of the song but I do know the episode: The Smoking Peanut and Plankton's Army, The Algae's Always Greener, As Seen on TV, Party Pooper Pants and I Had an Accident, Ugh, The Great Snail Race, Born Again Krabs, Krabby Land, The Camping Episode, The Sponge Who Could Fly, and Pranks A Lot.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
FinnDinner said:
I like the Snowball Effect's, but there are many more, I don't know the name of the song but I do know the episode: The Smoking Peanut and Plankton's Army, The Algae's Always Greener, As Seen on TV, Party Pooper Pants and I Had an Accident, Ugh, The Great Snail Race, Born Again Krabs, Krabby Land, The Camping Episode, The Sponge Who Could Fly, and Pranks A Lot.
...And no post-movie or post-sequel episodes. God, such an original choice.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
RomNick said:
...And no post-movie or post-sequel episodes. God, such an original choice.
I want to respond by apologizing, I must've done something wrong towards you, because you've been kind of on my back about this. I just want to say I don't really know too much into this, I am very new this forum, and I am just a SpongeBob fan alright? I don't mean any wrong towards you, and if you have any suggestions to patch this up, be my guest.

Oh and the reason I don't have any of those, is because in my review series I haven't gotten too far yet, so I don't really get the chance to listen to some of those. I just like some of the older music for nostalgia, and just because it sounds good. Some music I liked from those eras, but I don't remember exactly where they came from, this was just off the top of my head.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I want to respond by apologizing, I must've done something wrong towards you, because you've been kind of on my back about this. I just want to say I don't really know too much into this, I am very new this forum, and I am just a SpongeBob fan alright? I don't mean any wrong towards you, and if you have any suggestions to patch this up, be my guest.

Oh and the reason I don't have any of those, is because in my review series I haven't gotten too far yet, so I don't really get the chance to listen to some of those. I just like some of the older music for nostalgia, and just because it sounds good. Some music I liked from those eras, but I don't remember exactly where they came from, this was just off the top of my head.
don't worry, romnick acts like this to everyone

Back