Happy Tree Friends (revised)

Any of you love Happy Tree Friends?

• Total voters

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
481a7e6cc3f0575af6dfee9b2170e6b2.jpg

Happy Tree Friends by Mondo Media.

Happy Tree Friends, a childish bloody TV series. The show is like Peppa Pig mixed with Family Guy. Any of you liked and loved his series?

For Me: NO! I HATE this ::dolphin noise::. It's like a children's cartoon from hell. So no way.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
mythix super saiyan 4 said:
it is nothing like peppa pig
Actually, the show is just cute little animals, which is almost similar as Peppa Pig. The reason why I termed HTF as "Peppa Pig mixed with Family Guy" is because the animals are cute like Peppa Pig but contains extemely explicit content like vomit, blood, gore and organs :patgross: like Family Guy. That's why Happy Tree Friends is gross. :patboo: :patno:

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
Actually, the show is just cute little animals, which is almost similar as Peppa Pig. The reason why I termed HTF as "Peppa Pig mixed with Family Guy" is because the animals are cute like Peppa Pig but contains extemely explicit content like vomit, blood, gore and organs :patgross: like Family Guy. That's why Happy Tree Friends is gross. :patboo: :patno:
what do you think about peppa pig

Coffee_lover

Banished
Uggg....did you even know that HTF isn’t for kids?And HTF come early than Peppa Pig for the point

But show itself,IMO,really mixed.I like premise,really disturbing,but creativity and some characters are pretty interesting.In other side,most of stories are lame,characters can be really annoying and A LOT of animation errors.Also I need to say that I love reading comments on YouTube from people who think that it’s a kids show

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
I've never seen this show before, but it looks like something I could get into watching. I've never minded any surreal violence in my cartoons. Plus, since it's all cutesy in design it's all the less realistic. But maybe a bit too cutesy for my liking, honestly...it gives off an MLP feel IMO. A more violent MLP...

And yeah, it ain't for kids. Don't think it's ever been marketed for kids. The animation just gives off that facade which probably feeds into the entertainment value for older demographics, particularly parents, I'd bet.

Also, I don't understand the Peppa Pig comparisons. I mean, okay, maybe it's a matter of perspective, but if we're gonna liken it to PP due to its use of cute looking animals then I could probably give you a list of other shows with similar designs and we'd be here all day :rofl2:

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
President Squidward said:
Hey have you guys heard about this new video called Nyan Cat? It's very cute and funny!
I only watched the old version of Nyan Cat.

And btw,no offense, but how does it relate to HTF?

Back