https://www.youtube....h?v=ipS8RqFKG1Q

pokemon-slowpoke-gif-on-gifer-by-kulaths

#11053 EmployeeAMillion

Oh wow, you’re beautiful.

• Members
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:11 PM

Guys, you’ve gotta help me.

I noticed his Season 11 video came out early, so I clicked on it and enjoyed, but then halfway through his No Pictures Please review, he said this:

”The only joke I thought was clever in any way was the ending twist, where it turns out the guy wasn’t real at all. It’s weird, but feels enough like a Twilight Zone-esque twist, which is what they were going for. Another reason it’s funny is because I’m not here either. On top of that, this video isn’t real, ooooh...”

And then the page refreshed, and I was taken back to his YouTube channel page, and I couldn’t find the video anywhere. Maybe he deleted it, but I can’t be too sure.

#11054 Amphitrite

LBW Zelda

• Hall Monitors
  • 4,986 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:37 AM

Guys, you’ve gotta help me.
I noticed his Season 11 video came out early, so I clicked on it and enjoyed, but then halfway through his No Pictures Please review, he said this:”The only joke I thought was clever in any way was the ending twist, where it turns out the guy wasn’t real at all. It’s weird, but feels enough like a Twilight Zone-esque twist, which is what they were going for. Another reason it’s funny is because I’m not here either. On top of that, this video isn’t real, ooooh...”
And then the page refreshed, and I was taken back to his YouTube channel page, and I couldn’t find the video anywhere. Maybe he deleted it, but I can’t be too sure.

I think you may have just crossed over into... THE TIDAL ZONE!!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users