Top 29 Season 11 Episodes

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's been a very long time since i've done a list on this site. Now i decided i'm going to rank all the episodes from Season 11. Enough filler, Let's get started.

#29. Fun-Sized Friends

The only Season 11 episode so far that isn't good for me, This episode bores me. I didn't find any good laughs here, The plot isn't good enough to stand on it's own, And there's also some Season 4-8 Squidward stuff here. All in all, mediocre episode. :|

Hint for #28: The episode that became a meme on the site over the last month or so.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
mfw bunny hunt is #28

af7.gif

Coffee_lover

Banished
Isn’t it too early to make similar tops?And if you have already started to make a topic,then be kind enough to have more sentences and arguments,because in the format in which you lead your tops do not deserve to be own blog(I’m not trying to roast you,just your reviews are too short)

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Coffee_lover said:
Isn’t it too early to make similar tops?And if you have already started to make a topic,then be kind enough to have more sentences and arguments,because in the format in which you lead your tops do not deserve to be own blog(I’m not trying to roast you,just your reviews are too short)
Sure. for FSF and this next entry I don't have much to say, but i will try to give all forward reviews a fair explanation.

#28. Bunny Hunt

Might as well make it quick before the bunnies come for me.

But yeah, This was an episode i was worried about at first. And there are serious flaws with this episode like there's also some Season 4-8 like Squidward stuff at the beginning. And the ending short of being a rather annoying meme, is just kind of bizarre and unnecessary. But the middle part is where the episode shines and where the episode becomes pretty solid. :)

Hint for #27: The first of many "Returns" episodes this season.

Random Guy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
TheGreatServer said:
Hint for #27: The first of many "Returns" episodes this season.
I hope it's not Spot Returns. I liked that episode. Anyway, I agree with your thoughts on Fun-Sized Friends. I kinda liked Patrick's reference to Plankton, but the rest is so dull. The way it's executed fits seasons 6-8 more, which is not that positive. Squidward does absolutely nothing wrong here, yet he has to be punished. Why?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I hope it's not Spot Returns. I liked that episode. Anyway, I agree with your thoughts on Fun-Sized Friends. I kinda liked Patrick's reference to Plankton, but the rest is so dull. The way it's executed fits seasons 6-8 more, which is not that positive. Squidward does absolutely nothing wrong here, yet he has to be punished. Why?
It is spot returns, which sucks because it's a great episode.

Random Guy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Wintermelon43 said:
It is spot returns, which sucks because it's a great episode.
Sucks, but it's great. What does it mean?

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Can you guys quit turning this topic into a flame war? If you guys don't, I will stop posting on this topic immediately.

#27. Spot Returns

This is the first episode of the season that aired, And although i find this the 3rd weakest episode so far i still think the episode holds up well. There aren't too many jokes and i think the episode can be boring in the first half. The second half is good with some fun stunts and a funny ending to boot. Overall, Good episode. :)

Hint for #26: Floor

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
TheGreatServer said:
Can you guys quit turning this topic into a flame war? If you guys don't, I will stop posting on this topic immediately.
There's no flame war. We're just discussing how Bunny Hunt is godly, objectively the best episode of the season and how hot Jack M Crazyfish is.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Honest Slug said:
There's no flame war. We're just discussing how Bunny Hunt is godly, objectively the best episode of the season and how hot Jack M Crazyfish is.
Still, it's off topic.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector

#27. Spot Returns

This is the first episode of the season that aired, And although i find this the 3rd weakest episode so far i still think the episode holds up well. There aren't too many jokes and i think the episode can be boring in the first half. The second half is good with some fun stunts and a funny ending to boot. Overall, Good episode. :)

Hint for #26: Floor
There wasn't any flaming though O_o

Back