Butch Hartman worked at Cartoon Network.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Well, this topic belongs in the trash. I was mislead by Hartman's latest video discussing his old time at Cartoon Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4R2Ytb2tRc

This really shows how bad his clickbait worthy titles/thumbnails have gotten in recent time. Forgive me from this error, delete the thread, turn it into a bunny, I don't care, do whatever.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Coffee_lover said:
As you wish
attachicon.gif
C2E3A982-8133-4D02-973C-57DC31FC97AB.jpeg
Someone has to stop me
I legitimately laughed. :D

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I guess I'm one of the few that didn't even have a thought that he was now working at CN. I knew that he worked there before, so I knew that this video would be about his old times there. I didn't realize people were misled until later.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
I guess I'm one of the few that didn't even have a thought that he was now working at CN. I knew that he worked there before, so I knew that this video would be about his old times there. I didn't realize people were misled until later.
Idk I'd say putting modern characters in there and saying WORKING AT rather than Worked would be pretty misleading.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
Idk I'd say putting modern characters in there and saying WORKING AT rather than Worked would be pretty misleading.
he should of watched what he did

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
I agree that it's misleading, but for some reason the thought of him working there now didn't cross my mind before I clicked on it. You're right, he should have used better wording.

Supmandude

Squog

I knew it was going to be about when he worked there in the past, but I also knew it was clickbait and he was trying to mislead people. It’s pretty sad, relying on clickbait to get views just comes off as desperate.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
He's using click bait and nostalgia to make himself relevant. He barely does art on the channel anymore. He hasn't had a successful show in years. He's desperate and milking the cartoon community that fetishes the 2000s. He also goes into modern trends. Did we really need FORTNITE PORTRAYED BY FAIRLY ODD PARENTS (that he probably didn't even make) on the channel. Or maybe he's just desperate for views

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I remember watching a couple Dexter’s Lab episodes a few years ago (think I made it halfway through Season 2), and was pleasently surprised to find his name in the opening credits occasionally. It was a funny show, and I’m glad it was on his resumé.

Back