19th Anniversary of SpongeBob

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
It says a lot about the show’s longevity when this song is now only twice as old as it.

SpongeBob was introduced to the world 19 years ago today, after the 1999 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, and since its less accepted premiere date of July 17, Nick simply hasn’t been the same network. Cheers to everyone who’s worked on this show, loved as children, loved it as adults, studied it and remembered it. We’ve only got one year until possibly its most important anniversary, so are you ready kids?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I hope the 20th anniversary has another tv movie as godly as Atlantis and TOS, sorry everyone

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Baloo said:
Mickey Mouse Works turns 19 today too.
Criminally underrated show. While yes, House of Mouse further expanded on this show brilliantly, I don't believe it would've been as great of a show had it not been for Mickey Mouse Works.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
happy birthday to the show that has the best character ever Squidward ten out of ten crossover approved

Klu

Moby Dollar
Happy birthday, one of my all-time favorite shows!

Coffee_lover

Banished
Happy Birthday Our Yellow Boi,and thank you that even after 19 years of airing you still give to us a lot of good episodes

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Happy anniversary to one of the most influential cartoons of the 21st century!

Back