What kind of nick.com do you prefer?

• The old nick.com!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • The new nick.com!

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Hey guys, SpongeBuddy here. Let's talk about nick.com.

What kind of nick.com do you prefer; new nick.com or old nick.com?

For ME: I prefer old nick.com. The 2012 version of nick.com is my most favorite, so as spongebob.com. Why I hate the new nick.com? Because it's hard to find the old SpongeBob games. It refuses to play the full episode of SB. The games are not sorted well, making me only scroll longer. That's why I prefer both the old nick.com and the old spongebob.com. I want the official spongebob.com back.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Old version, because of the message boards, easy navigating, and fast loading time. The new Nick website is so laggy (at least on my computer), the videos are not sorted well, and I have a hard time finding the old games that I used to love.

President Squidward said:
Old version is better. You can interact on the message boards, and it had a better setup. This app-looking set up they've been having since 2013 is awful... plus it looks messier and it lags more.
Oh yeah I almost forgot about the existence of those message boards. I don’t even think Nick offers online accounts anymore, and if you had one I don’t even think you could log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I definitely liked the old ones because they were mostly made for desktop browser viewing. Now they're really focused on developing for tablets since that's what kids tend to have. Although looking at it now they have made it slightly better for desktop than it was a year or 2 ago, but it does seem a bit lacking in features and stuff that they used to have.

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
I grew up on the old nick.com. Hiccuping Dil, that weird haircut game, taking care of the Nick Jr. babies...

Nolyn_Spongebob_Fan

Professional Idiot™
I like the era when they had that movie theater and you had your character and you could go in it and watch like 3 clips and it would repeat forever lol.

Edit: does anyone have info or pics on this??

Found this gem in my camera roll of 2015 Nick online!
6122ae6e2360f0b66cfe31d932709ea1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back