Boomeraction

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Does anybody remember this? My memories are vague. Thank God for the Internet! Boomeraction was the action block on Boomerang(sort of an oldies Toonami, if you will). It had lots of old action shows. It was also one of the few Boomerang blocks to air outside the US, for better or for worse(the Latin America feed had Underdog, of all shows). The promos had toys, robot cameras, Trinoids, and seizure-inducing flashes. It was born on 4-1-2000(same day as Boomerang) and died on 6-1-2014. It also had an awesome theme. Listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSDz6UkhcM

Well, I guess that's all. Bye!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
i used to have boomerang on every night while going to bed and they would air these bumpers and it made it such a struggle to sleep lmao

RDSP

Banished
Ah, yes, back when Boomerang was good. I remember watching that block as a kid and it was pretty good, as of what I remember.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
President Squidward said:
i used to have boomerang on every night while going to bed and they would air these bumpers and it made it such a struggle to sleep lmao
Don't watch TV while trying to sleep, then. That's just good advice even if you don't watch Boomeraction.

RDSP said:
Ah, yes, back when Boomerang was good.
shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I’ve listened to Bad Creepypasta MSTs while drifting off, and despite those being a laugh riot, I’ve found it easy to go to kip. Maybe different people have different reactions to these sorts of things.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Don't watch TV while trying to sleep, then. That's just good advice even if you don't watch Boomeraction.
I wasn't watching tv while sleeping, I had the TV ON WHEN GOING TO BED and this happened to be on the same time I was closing my eyes. It's just when you have your eyes closed before actually dozing off the flashy logo wakes you up. I liked having the tv on since I could fall asleep better as a kid since I was afraid of the dark.

EmployeeAMillion said:
I’ve listened to Bad Creepypasta MSTs while drifting off, and despite those being a laugh riot, I’ve found it easy to go to kip. Maybe different people have different reactions to these sorts of things.
look above lel

Back